What's new

SXMini Puremax

I hadn't bought any kit in a while, so I thought why not. It's fine for out and about but I can see myself going back to my RTAs pretty quick.
Yes- that’s what I’ve got it for really. Although working from home doesn’t get me out and about that much. Even if I take a pod out, I always have a back up mini-mod and rta.

like others ive bought this for out n about & walking the dogs, 1 thing i dont like is the filling the device while pod is on the mod, you are suppose to tilt & fill it but then you cant see the level, so i filled mine of the device lol.

I ordered one and a bit disappointed to hear some of you aren't pleased with it. How does it compare to the Luxe X Pro ?. I was 50/50 on getting one so hope i haven't rushed in like the Gotek Pro which i found pretty poor or the Pods i bought were poor. I am back upto 2 Pro's again after letting one go to a friend. She is still using it and said she was going to buy another. Think i have helped another smoker quit.

I ordered one and a bit disappointed to hear some of you aren't pleased with it. How does it compare to the Luxe X Pro ?. I was 50/50 on getting one so hope i haven't rushed in like the Gotek Pro which i found pretty poor or the Pods i bought were poor. I am back upto 2 Pro's again after letting one go to a friend. She is still using it and said she was going to buy another. Think i have helped another smoker quit.

I’m really pleased with it tbh. I’ve got used to the different draw on the 0.8 coil. Nice and small, battery lasts, no leaks and dry hit protection.

Don’t know how long the coils last yet. Have a juice in that kills the GTX 0.8 coils in the Luxe XR pod after about 5 or 6 days, so will be a good comparison.

I still lean to the XR pods purely because the coils are replaceable rather than having to ditch the whole pod, but, I bought a second one…

I don't recall anyone saying they were disappointed with the flavour from it and nor would I but some have reported problems with it leaking. So far the only time a pod has leaked on me is when it's been left standing unused for a while. Hopefully you'll like it and have no leaking.

at the moment im using salts in the puremax same salts in the pro & the flavour not as good both 0.8 coils, dont know how long the coil lasts but will keep updating if i get 2 & halfish weeks then fine

I know I`m talking apples and pears but I`ve just fired up the vaporesso luxe max and it`s about a week since I picked it up last, still 100% charge and not a drop of juice leak anywhere, counting back it`s had 8 partial re fills and the coil tastes like new, only mentioning as somebody further up did.

I know I`m talking apples and pears but I`ve just fired up the vaporesso luxe max and it`s about a week since I picked it up last, still 100% charge and not a drop of juice leak anywhere, counting back it`s had 8 partial re fills and the coil tastes like new, only mentioning as somebody further up did.

Will probably order the Luxe XR max too just for comparison.

Dont let my negatives on the Puremax put you off, the flavour is great, I just have a dud pod so you end up drinking it through the mouthpiece and dumping juice.

In the little use I have given it due to the pod, I can say it looks smart, nice and light, simple to use, easy to fill and gives the best flavour I have had from a pod.

Will probably order the Luxe XR max too just for comparison.

Dont let my negatives on the Puremax put you off, the flavour is great, I just have a dud pod so you end up drinking it through the mouthpiece and dumping juice.

In the little use I have given it due to the pod, I can say it looks smart, nice and light, simple to use, easy to fill and gives the best flavour I have had from a pod.
I`m a confirmed squonker, I only use the pod as a carry out.

Back
Top Bottom