What's new

SXMini Puremax

Half tempted to pick up one. For those who have ordered from ecigone, are these better?

Cheers mate. Wasn’t sure with all the talk about v1/2 pods but will order one tomorrow I think 👍

Try vape uk shipping will be next daywell mine have been even if you order say at 5p. though it gives you a timer up top to say when it can be shipped that day

Its decent enough but I would have been pissed off at paying full price for it.
Itll be handy for oaa, but otherwise its just another pod kit.
I'd buy another Orion 2 over this tbh

Its decent enough but I would have been pissed off at paying full price for it.
Itll be handy for oaa, but otherwise its just another pod kit.
I'd buy another Orion 2 over this tbh
I'm pretty much with you. I'd say the flavour is a little better than the orion TBF, The downside of the orion for me is the weight and no autodraw.

As a light, pocketable OOA pod kit I'd say this is as good as the sceptre 2, but it weighs less and looks better. And you can use your own tip. Big plus for me.

So I'm pleased with it, but I reckon 30 notes is a bit overpriced.

Mine arrived yesterday after much faffing with AV. I do like it, big plus being able to use your own drip tip. It does feel quite high end.
I’ve realised I only like fruits in pods and Dulcis grape by our @Chris K is shining in it. Certainly not worth the higher price tag. I’m sure my pods are marked 2ml but I think they are 4ml. Finding that with a few things of late. 😊

Back
Top Bottom