What's new

tank recomendations pls

Alzeeb

Postman
Hi all, been a while since I've been about. been a bit on/off on the old smokes and vapes, or doing a combination of both. going to Belfast shortly for work for a week, and looking to just not take any smokes at all, and get back on the vape full time.

With that being said, looking for some advice/recommendations for either a lose MTL or tight DTL tanks, where the coils don't cost too much. any help would be greatly appreciated

ta very muckle

Hi all, been a while since I've been about. been a bit on/off on the old smokes and vapes, or doing a combination of both. going to Belfast shortly for work for a week, and looking to just not take any smokes at all, and get back on the vape full time.

With that being said, looking for some advice/recommendations for either a lose MTL or tight DTL tanks, where the coils don't cost too much. any help would be greatly appreciated

ta very muckle
prebuilt one?
Hmm... Tank...? unsure what to advice.
If you are looking for flexibility and wide choice, hunt for AIO, precisely for Abyss AIO. Fully regulated airflow, and with the kit:
you will be able to use Smok, VooPoo, Vaporesso and UWELL coils.

If you are looking for the tank itself, I would strongly recommend the rebuildable, as for instance the 100coils at aliexpress would cost you less than £5...

Back
Top Bottom