What's new

#teamsinglecoil

And dont mind me, I'm flavour chasing tonight. Only touched two set ups tonight, both single coil and ones at .7ohm.....

If I said it was like picking up an ego, well, I'd be lying but flavours beating down clouds tonight thats for sure, I've not touched the mutant/tobh and the cell in that is over 24hrs old. I love 26650 cells lol

Well I have some wire

wire_zps6df7bbac.png

Any suggestions as to what I should build? Please bear in mind my kit is standard airflow and I need to keep it in working order :p

Huge air flow holes, so whatever you want. Would of got a single coil RDA first however.

There was quite a bit of debate on that at the time, but I am not having any major headaches coiling it as standard so I am glad I picked it. However when it comes to coiling it for lower ohms and some mild cloudchasing I am completely out of my depth lol. I think I did ok with the 0.3mm quad twisted single coil at 0.4 ohms, but I would like to see how the heat up time varies now I have some thicker wire.

So based on what I have and the parameters of the teamsinglecoil rules what would you build?

There was quite a bit of debate on that at the time, but I am not having any major headaches coiling it as standard so I am glad I picked it. However when it comes to coiling it for lower ohms and some mild cloudchasing I am completely out of my depth lol. I think I did ok with the 0.3mm quad twisted single coil at 0.4 ohms, but I would like to see how the heat up time varies now I have some thicker wire.

So based on what I have and the parameters of the teamsinglecoil rules what would you build?

I tried 22 gauge on my Cana at 30 watts and got absolutely no vapour at all, probably because it was only 30 watts. I'm a flavour chaser and use mesh wires 25.5 gauge 6 wrap single coil on everything. I've barely found a difference between dual and single coil.

If you wish to try a slightly more sane build, try a parallel build with the 0.5 first. Mine are 5 wraps on a 2-2.5mm drill bit and gives me about 0.2 ohms(depending on device)

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

If you wish to try a slightly more sane build, try a parallel build with the 0.5 first. Mine are 5 wraps on a 2-2.5mm drill bit and gives me about 0.2 ohms(depending on device)

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

Having a go now :) I didn't do it earlier because I would have had to waste some Blackpowder :)

Having a go now :) I didn't do it earlier because I would have had to waste some Blackpowder :)

Try Blackpowder at in a sub ohm build :wink: actually don't do that your hair will fall out and your knees will tremble :)

Sent from my D2303 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom