What's new

#teamsinglecoil

It's fairly easy to make one yourself mate, mine is 2 holes in the box and a bit of soldering..... I'm going to make a 4 battery parallel series, so double the mah and amp limit at 8.4v

I'm so tempted to have a go but my present builds are behaving just toooooooo fucking nicely atm to rip em out:P

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

What builds are you running?

0.12 dual 0.5mm kanthal on 4mm voodoo and 0.14 dual 0.5mm with voodoo 4mm. Only atty spare atm is the Double Cross(too fucking small to do much with)or the piss poor W3 and risk a wash in juice.

0.12 dual 0.5mm kanthal on 4mm voodoo and 0.14 dual 0.5mm with voodoo 4mm. Only atty spare atm is the Double Cross(too fucking small to do much with)or the piss poor W3 and risk a wash in juice.

Well with those builds you clearly know what you are doing, which is more than can be said for some of the rest of us lol. I reckon a handicap of a piss poor atty sounds about right :p

It's fairly easy to make one yourself mate, mine is 2 holes in the box and a bit of soldering..... I'm going to make a 4 battery parallel series, so double the mah and amp limit at 8.4v

Can I ask.....What are you using for a switch at that amperage?? :grin2:

Can I ask.....What are you using for a switch at that amperage?? :grin2:

Haven't decided yet it's still in the development stage at the moment, might be something involving a mosfet or I might fabricating a mechanical switch...

.6mm parrallel coil. I'm getting a hot spot on a long draw though. I'll fuck about with it in the week.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kuX6JM7HSyc#[/video]

Back
Top Bottom