What's new

Review Tesla 160w tc wood

takinghippo

Postman
Ahh the tesla, what can i say about this mod that probibly hasnt been said...

So i recently got my hands on the yesla 160w tc wood and i have to say its a beast, i have tiny hands so a mod the size of this one feels a little rediculas but other than that its a fantastic pac and has had no issues running my builds even as far down as .1 before i even dove into the tc options. The controls play the same as the standard 160tc model but with nicer buttons (if you like them loud and clicky) that are flat not rounded so has a nicer feel to them than the bb style ones on the standard varient, for charging you have your own battery charger as this does not have passthrough built in but being a series duel 18650 i personally would rather use a good balanced charger for your hopefully married batterys. The 510 on this mod was fit a bit wonky but is a springloaded 510 and all my attys fit flush with the connection it would have been nice if this mod had its 510 fit flush with the body of the mod but begfers cant be choosers, the packaging this device came in was very nice and presented the mod as you open it and the choice of materials was nice and had an even stain applied. The temp control round robins between celsius and Fahrenheit as well as asking if it is the same coils as last time when swapping out attys. This device also knows if you are using a temp control coil and cuts back to standard vw mode if a kanthal or non tc coil is in use. In summery a fantastic device but if you are small handed i would opt for the non wooden varient and save a couple of quid. All in all i give this mod 3 out of 5 clouds a solid mod but has room to improve.

Attachments

• 1442711302957.jpg
    1442711302957.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom