What's new

The Barmy Bacon Challenge

Bubba

Postman
AdamSon. i received this Bacon juice today with big thanks to Adam. Tried it in the dripper. i must say its the strangest thing I've ever tasted lol.

so i received this out of kindness and I'm wondering if others would dare to give it a blast then past it on, maybe we could try a little list? so id post it to the next victim an so on.

who's up for the challenge? oink!

(hope this is in the right place Mods) :)

Bacon 8mg

1 AdamSon, with thanks. Cheers mate.
2 Bubba-Recieved

Moved this to the come vape with me forum for the vape challenges :P You guys really need to video this!

AdamSon. i received this Bacon juice today with big thanks to Adam. Tried it in the dripper. i must say its the strangest thing I've ever tasted lol.

so i received this out of kindness and I'm wondering if others would dare to give it a blast then past it on, maybe we could try a little list? so id post it to the next victim an so on.

Bacon 8mg

1 AdamSon, with thanks. Cheers mate.
2 Bubba-Recieved

But did it actually taste like bacon?

@AdamSon. i received this Bacon juice today with big thanks to Adam. Tried it in the dripper. i must say its the strangest thing I've ever tasted lol.

Bacon 8mg

1 @AdamSon, with thanks. Cheers mate.
2 @Bubba-Recieved
4 Ninjaassasin1983

I will get this in the post after the weekend mate. pm me your addy @Ninjaassain1983. :2thumbsup:

i wouldnt mind a go of this, there isnt enough bacon in my life.....

Back
Top Bottom