What's new

The exceptional b&m thread

flawless, hamilton, leicester.
there is quite a few vape shops around leicester but this places edges them in my opinion. some of their hardware is a tad over priced but there stock of juices is incredible and any juice they sell can be tried if you can see what you want that is, every time ive been in there its like being in a steam room but with more clothes and less heat.

Whats with the different colours on the map?? Just a fancy or is there a legend I didn't see......

Vapesuperstore and Noble Vaping in Shoreditch are my go to's, always really good service

Sorry, but I don't know how to add to the map, but I'd like to nominate 'Total E-Cig' - East Anglia's premiere vape cafes. There are plenty of choices around this area, but I always go these fellas as they truly are extremely helpful, honest, reliable & friendly. They're always happy to help newbies choose suitable devices, kits & such and I've seen and experienced them lose bigger sales than they could due to offering what's suitable rather than what they'll make the most money on.

Total E-Cig
Stores in Beccles, Fakenham, Lowestoft, Norwich & Gorleston.

Edit to add: I should mention that while I have no doubt they are all as equally good, I have only had personal experience in the Beccles and Lowestoft branches.

I'd like to recommend Zapp E-cigs in Cardiff for adding to the map.

https://zappecigs.co.uk/

Me and the missus went to Cardiff to look at trying vaping again having failed to get along with the old cheap pen types we'd tried previously. First shop we tried was Zapp, the staff spent a lot of time with us listening to what we wanted and letting us try their recommendations. After spending the best part of an hour with us we said we needed to think about it and we left. With it being our first experience of vape shopping we immediately tried another 4/5 shops in Cardiff to check the advice we'd been given and that the prices were fair. We found the other shops varied from similar to more expensive prices and the attitude varied from "there's our stock what do you want" to not quite as helpful as Zapp. We returned to Zapp and purchased 2 kits and some liquids and received even more advice on using and maintaining our kits and assistance with choosing the liquids. We have since returned many times even though online is cheaper and there are plenty of other stores we pass on the 15 mile drive to get there. Most recently I decided to start building coils so back to Zapp, based on reviews and previous advice I'd already picked the Boreas V2 tank, after 2 hrs in the store I left with my new tank all built and juiced having had a detailed lesson in how to build and wick it and a very pleasant conversation as a bonus. The attitude of the staff is exceptional, they stock everything I could ask for except they don't get involved in liquid mixing, although they will happily give advice from their own experiences.

I can't thank the guys at Zapp enough for their assistance and I would recommend them to anyone in the Cardiff area.

Last edited:
Got to give another recommendation for vape and juice on Canvey Island, although I am about a week or so late.

Went in there, bloke was really friendly so bought a Minikin Reborn, Kylin Mini RTA and pack of cotton bacon. Price was great too for a brick and mortar shop.

I went to my local B&M shop 6 weeks ago, made one purchase..and haven't been back since.....I don't need to..i can find everything I need in this forum!

Not sure I've made a recommendation to a B&M before, but I've certainly bigged them up in various other threads.

Either way, VapeTime in both Southampton and, now, Winchester, are bloody fantastic. Paul runs the lot, and he's a really lovely bloke. Runs a tight ship and all of their staff are great. Stock a really extensive range of really top quality gear too.

Never had any issues ordering off their website either, but if you are ever down in Hampshire their shops are well worth a look, just bring your wallet as it's next to impossible to go in and come out having not brought anything!

I don't have the experience that the majority of other users here have but I have to say

The Vape Hut in March Cambs is on point.

The lad that runs the shop is more than helpful (not to mention tolerant)

.. i bounced in with a set up in mind as my starter kit and was actually set up with something a lot more suited to my needs (it was even cheaper than my initial idea)

More than happy to kick back and let you sample what juices are on offer .. chat about hardware etc.

Back
Top Bottom