What's new

The exceptional b&m thread

Anybody know of a good shop in the Glasgow/Lanarkshire area? My local ones are all crap

I went to the new vape lounge in leighton buzzard (not my first visit but the first as a general customer). It’s called old smoke vapes (don’t let the name put you off!) and it’s in waterborne walk and I’m hoping they become members here so they can promote themselves more). It has comfy sofas, table football and they are trying to out a decent coffee set up). It’s run by 2 blokes and the main front of house dude is a really lovely chap. It’s the kind of place where everyone is made to feel welcome no matter what they are in to. Great selection of juice. I went in for a couple of batteries and a couple of short fills for my holiday and he couldn’t have been more helpful. I lick tested god knows how many flavours before settling on the two I liked then we chatted about vaping news and again, very knowledgable but without any attitude or being a know it all. And they stock manabush! So if anyone is in the area, go in and say hello! I know they are hoping to have vape nights and it would be a pretty awesome place for a forum meet up too. I really hope they do well as they are just a local independent shop run by passionate enthusiasts.

Anybody know of a good shop in the Glasgow/Lanarkshire area? My local ones are all crap

Emporium Vapour in Duke Street is pretty decent mate. I vape tobacco flavours only and they have 4 of their own branded stuff to choose from.

Cheers
CB

Prohibition vape Tunbridge wells truly outstanding shop full scale testing table of every flavour they have fantastic staff knowledge fantastic atmosphere and the reason I managed to quit the cigs due to the help I had from these guys.

Righto folks,

I've seen and heard many a sad tale about piss poor b&ms for a while

So I got chatting to @junglist and here we are

Need a list folks

You know how this works!

The idea is to create a map with this data, a map of the truly exceptional b&ms the ones that truly give 2 shits, the ones you will drive past others to get to

Now please don't post shops that you have seen on a drive by that look super cool - there are directories listing all the shops all over the interwebs

This is to create a map of vaping excellence - so we can promote the truly great little gems dotted about the place, and help some apes along the way.

Just a list at the mo then between us we need to figure out a kinda tick box list of what the place offers for each one

Ill start with the only one I can, as its the only one I still go to ( when I'm up that way )

1. Steam tea and vape

I keep seeing B&M in various places on the planet ,

Can I ask what ya all mean by b&m,

As I keep thinking of the b&m home stores ?

A52A1609-F892-4BD7-87FC-F8A0F0A20766.jpeg

Vaporeyes on Victoria road is excellent, loads of choice of e-juice and equipment, do excellent deals and flash sales, and the guys are very knowledgable about the industry then even host meets for folk in the industry and travel down to england for similar meets.

They have the best selection i've seen in Glasgow apart from those snide stores in the city center with their cheap "160 flavours" of high pg rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom