What's new

The Flavorah Tobacco Lounge

i’m thinking this virginia might be for the bin as well. the stuff is mad, even at 0.2 or less it overpowers any mix i’ve put it in and dries everything out leaving me desperate for water. i see you mixing this at 1.2% and stuff @andi52 and worry you must be shrivelling up like a prune and wasting away.

a terrible shame, it had good potential. it might be i need to test it at 1 drop per litre.

Or dilute it down, fire 10mls in 500ml of pg and leave it..... then work from there, my thinking is that it will be more diluted/ less concentrated/ less lethal and manageable at recognisable percentages..... it may of course make fk all difference.... but worth a go me thinks

There was your life, before the flv pack, and now, this is your life, after the flv pack.

Or dilute it down, fire 10mls in 500ml of pg and leave it..... then work from there, my thinking is that it will be more diluted/ less concentrated/ less lethal and manageable at recognisable percentages..... it may of course make fk all difference.... but worth a go me thinks

the thing is, the familiar fake virginia flavour itself is no crazy strong, it’s a bit stronger than FA, maybe twice as strong at most. but whatever it is they’ve put in here that dries everything out to ridiculous levels seems mad strong. and it turns everything to a taste of dried grass/hay. i’m thinking i would dilute all of the flavour out and leave myself with a big bottle of eliquid dehydrator/straw concentrate. have you tried this? seriously it’s mad stuff.

i might hold on to it in case i ever drop my phone down the bog, this will dry it out in seconds.

whatever it is they’ve put in here that dries everything out to ridiculous levels seems mad strong. and it turns everything to a taste of dried grass/hay. seriously it’s mad stuff.

Yeah, it's totally fucking mutant, but when it turns out right - in a recipe, it's superb.

I think you are both mad, it's woody but I think it's slightly sweet, not that dry at all. It's not as dry as native or cured to my taste buds anyway. It actually reminds me of GV quite a bit.

I just vaped 2ml of my 1% sample to see what you guys were on about. .... and quite frankly, I have no idea what you are going on about. :D

Yeah, it's totally fucking mutant, but when it turns out right - in a recipe, it's superb.

you’ve lost the plot.

I think you are both mad, it's woody but I think it's slightly sweet, not that dry at all. It's not as dry as native or cured to my taste buds anyway. It actually reminds me of GV quite a bit.

I just vaped 2ml of my 1% sample to see what you guys were on about. .... and quite frankly, I have no idea what you are going on about. :D

and you’ve clapped yer taste buds oot.

@Simon G let it sit for a few weeks and try it again. it’s f*ckin murder. terrible stuff. the kind of stuff you would send to your worst enemies. :)

the native has turned out really good. it has come to life after a couple of weeks. but i will need to cut the percentage. :D

Gold Ducat is the work of the devil :11: :D

i used to dislike it as well. but, mix a bottle and leave it for 3 months. 2%. trust me, it is worth it. once you’ve done this, and come round to it, you’ll be able to tolerate your next bottle of it after only a week. don’t ask why, cause i don’t understand it either :D

cant remember the % I mixed at, I assume it was your 2% recommendation. Dated 8th March, just tried it, not bad at all, not horrible anymore.

Back
Top Bottom