What's new

The LVE (Formerly Lost Vape) Orion II Vape Device - Initial Thoughts

@ZT :) Carol is a die hard Nautilus PrimeX user, I have been thinking about what to get her as an addition and this caught my eye as soon as I saw Rob's advert on fb a while back. Really interested in what you have had to say and thinking that this just might suit her down to the ground? You know what she likes and her style of vaping is still as it always has been. She has increased her wattage slightly since using the Nautilus Coils, but only up to 16 watts, so I am thinking she'd probably enjoy what this offers. :)

Sounds like you might stock them @ZT.

It is apparently bigger than the original. A tad on the pricey side but has 2 pods and if it doesn't leak not so much, seems daft they didn't put a 0.8ohm in instead of two 0.4s.

@ZT :) Carol is a die hard Nautilus PrimeX user, I have been thinking about what to get her as an addition and this caught my eye as soon as I saw Rob's advert on fb a while back. Really interested in what you have had to say and thinking that this just might suit her down to the ground? You know what she likes and her style of vaping is still as it always has been. She has increased her wattage slightly since using the Nautilus Coils, but only up to 16 watts, so I am thinking she'd probably enjoy what this offers. :)
I have a naughti prime x here - been using it last few weeks ( they came up cheap somewhere)

this is better - in my honest opinion, a lot better

Sounds like you might stock them @ZT.

It is apparently bigger than the original. A tad on the pricey side but has 2 pods and if it doesn't leak not so much, seems daft they didn't put a 0.8ohm in instead of two 0.4s.
Agreed on the two 0.4 - seems odd to have not put one of each.

still not a drop of condensation under mine so far

top fill always makes me nervous - but so far so good.
Yes - ive decided to take the plunge, i fancy something a bit better than cheap pod systems, as good as i find the ak2 and caliburn have just really annoyed me by changing their pod shape with the new ak3s etc.

apparently the new ak3 pod is “revolutionary” - i suspect by that they mean”different shape so you cant use the old ones”

I'm not having the cheap shot at the Prime, at least it's got the rba head available now and you can pick up two with rba heads for the price of one of these.

I'm not having the cheap shot at the Prime, at least it's got the rba head available now and you can pick up two with rba heads for the price of one of these.
Wasnt cheap shotting the prime mate - perfectly capablw device - what i meant was i picked one up cheap on offer got one on at the minute with long eaton mess in it.

image.jpg

I defo prefer the airflow and flavour on the orion tho.

How did you make out with the clean vaping liquid we talked about a while ago, would be perfect for these kind of things, starting to get a bit bored of Coyote :D

How did you make out with the clean vaping liquid we talked about a while ago, would be perfect for these kind of things, starting to get a bit bored of Coyote :D
The three leafs mate - dead clean burning

Orion ii is a beautiful looking device, definitely my kind of thing. However I would want a decent MTL rba option for me to pull the trigger. Am watching with interest to see what develops.

Dumb queston time.

Is there now Lost Vape, Lost Vape Quest and LVE (for pods AIO maybe) or is LVE a renaming of one of the first two?

Sorry - I don't do Facebook and my Google-fu is useless.

Back
Top Bottom