What's new

The Pies and Pink Drinks Meet....

There is some similarity...
You will also meet..
Wacky Races
Sir Clement Freud
and a charming, politically correct gent from the Drones..

@butlerd whats your ETA? can meet at the station..
Evening Jerry. The Virgin and I will be arriving together at 12.30 ish.

What time you arriving steve??? Can you bring the beautiful Sun and gp pro again.. need a little nudge before I commit..
Not to the gp pro though...
Do you want a Hadaly before I put it in the classifieds? With a derlin. @butlerd .. Authentic
I have been thinking about a Hadaly recently so I might be interested. [emoji38]

Evening Jerry. The Virgin and I will be arriving together at 12.30 ish.
Arriving at the same time is always a bonus...
I aim to be there with the red carpet.... If not a rug.... The one on Duncans head might have to suffice...

The sun has made an appearance and we have glorious blue skies today in Wilmslow so light coat for us Northerners and the full Himalaya kit for Daryl...
@butlerd has mounted his virgin and that chunt Duncan is deciding which jogging bottoms to wear the scruffy twat.. After an hour on the crust with a hairdryer he will arrive sporting a 5 years old`s T shirt as usual..Get a grip man...
2pm kick off gents as there is a lot planned today..
Live feed to @SirLugg in sick bay , raffle (Frankenstein as 1st prize as promised) , Pink drink tasting competition, Bingo and other activities. There will be a 6 foot Kerplunk in the corner for Duncan.
Slight chance of another "vaping and Alcohol" episode as well...
Pies are ready for @Tubbyengineer and in the absence of @daz_app we have a packet of immodium..
Later Gents...Have a safe journey...

EDIT and that chunt @Huggett better turn up, as we do Notts meets and nothing in return... If he is a no show then I know something else that will be a no show.

The sun has made an appearance and we have glorious blue skies today in Wilmslow so light coat for us Northerners and the full Himalaya kit for Daryl...
@butlerd has mounted his virgin and that chunt Duncan is deciding which jogging bottoms to wear the scruffy twat.. After an hour on the crust with a hairdryer he will arrive sporting a 5 years old`s T shirt as usual..Get a grip man...
2pm kick off gents as there is a lot planned today..
Live feed to @SirLugg in sick bay , raffle (Frankenstein as 1st prize as promised) , Pink drink tasting competition, Bingo and other activities. There will be a 6 foot Kerplunk in the corner for Duncan.
Slight chance of another "vaping and Alcohol" episode as well...
Pies are ready for @Tubbyengineer and in the absence of @daz_app we have a packet of immodium..
Later Gents...Have a safe journey...

EDIT and that chunt @Huggett better turn up, as we do Notts meets and nothing in return... If he is a no show then I know something else that will be a no show.
Holy smokes this virgin is hot [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom