What's new

The shipping way of Gearbest

Just sent my second 'return' back to GB. First one was sent back to Weiwen Luo in Birmingham. The second back to Room 302, Zhongxing Ind. zone, China. F.O.A. you guessed it - Weiwen Luo. Is he a real person or is Weiwen chinese for 'Returns' ?
He sure gets around ...

another @gearbest.com f&*k up.
placed order on the 26th November and chose UK priority mail 7 - 15 business days which essentially gives you a Royal Mail tracking number. Unfortunately Gearbest decided to send via UK Express 11 - 22 business days (but apparently that is 15-30 working days according to customer services).
I opened a ticket to find out WTAF and was told "Please kindly wait"

ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING ME, GEARBEST SEEM TO THINK THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SHIPPING BY A DIFFERENT METHOD THAN PAID FOR
Bravo @gearbest.com , BRAVO!!!!

another @gearbest.com f&*k up.
placed order on the 26th November and chose UK priority mail 7 - 15 business days which essentially gives you a Royal Mail tracking number. Unfortunately Gearbest decided to send via UK Express 11 - 22 business days (but apparently that is 15-30 working days according to customer services).
I opened a ticket to find out WTAF and was told "Please kindly wait"

ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING ME, GEARBEST SEEM TO THINK THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SHIPPING BY A DIFFERENT METHOD THAN PAID FOR
Bravo @gearbest.com , BRAVO!!!!
Priority line is UK Express. Never heard of UK Priority Mail. I wouldn't worry tho. Express was (and now is again) the best option.

Last edited:
Oh, and @gearbest.com have told me I need to wait until the end of January before they'll do anything. So apparently two months for a delivery is acceptable now.

When did they dispatch? Was this with Yodel or the Kazakhstan Express?

Placed the order on Nov 1st for an advertised ship date of 3rd to 5th Nov. They actually shipped it on the 17th via China Post. So it's taken a month to arrive from the date it was shipped. I missed the delivery but believe it was RM.

Oh, and @gearbest.com have told me I need to wait until the end of January before they'll do anything. So apparently two months for a delivery is acceptable now.

Thankfully Priority Line is back so at least this won't be the future @ GB.

Well, I received another response to the Crius tickets above, so seems like thier support is getting back on track at least.
Maybe that’s a mirage though based on the posts above I missed... we see...

Last edited:
Just received this via email....

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent order with us.

The Holiday season is coming and we wish you receive your items on time.

However, kindly note that this is peak season for the shipping companies and local post offices that may face a backlog with deliveries. There has also been adverse weather affecting flight times and the transport of packages to some destinations. We therefore warmly remind you to expect some delays during this time.

Santa Claus has also informed us that he too is overwhelmed this time of year and might be delivering some presents a little late.

We thank you very much for your understanding and support. Please feel free to contact us directly via our Support Center if you have any queries.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays.

Gearbest Customer Service

https://www.gearbest.com/

Back
Top Bottom