What's new

The shipping way of Gearbest

Oh, and @gearbest.com have told me I need to wait until the end of January before they'll do anything. So apparently two months for a delivery is acceptable now.
Hi friend, can you give me your order number pls, if you not want to wait so long, i can help you report our customer services give you refund or replacement.

Priority line is UK Express. Never heard of UK Priority Mail. I wouldn't worry tho. Express was (and now is again) the best option.
gb.jpg

here are 2 orders, 1 is British Priority Express which comes with a ROYAL MAIL tracking number and the standard UK EXPRESS which comes with a YODEL tracking number

gb1.jpg

British Priority Express which comes with a ROYAL MAIL tracking number hence the quicker service

2017-12-18_10-37-47.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on mine showing up i have messaged them but i just get the usual thanks for your patience nonsense, i paid for the Netherlands Post Registered at the time of ordering on the 25th November has this had the shortest lead time, tracking hasnt updated so i have zero idea where it is when it will arrive im actually just giving up on it until January

They probably just don't have the item in stock, and yr now waiting on them getting it.
The 'quantities' they show as being 'in stock' - for example ' 50 pieces left ' have no relation to what they have in stock,
or whether they have any in stock at all = it's just a web marketing trick to motivate you to buy fast.
I worked this out a while back. Also notice that the 'counter' on flash sales says for example " 2 days 24 mins left " etc,
but when that time expires the clock goes back to the same and the flash sale continues.
= hence some items are ' always ' on sale, and always ' reduced '.

Marketing/ consumer psychology.

Last edited:
Hi friend, can you give me your order number pls, if you not want to wait so long, i can help you report our customer services give you refund or replacement.
That's very much appreciated, but the Zeus arrived today in a bizarre twist of fate!

I do have another order than I'm worried about which I will PM you - order was placed 31 days ago, no tracking info and apparently sent via "priority" mail. I've PM'd you the order number. Thank you for your message.

I'm still waiting on mine showing up i have messaged them but i just get the usual thanks for your patience nonsense, i paid for the Netherlands Post Registered at the time of ordering on the 25th November has this had the shortest lead time, tracking hasnt updated so i have zero idea where it is when it will arrive im actually just giving up on it until January
was no traccking on my NLpost(shipped 02/12) and it turned up friday the gbexp ordered at the same time(shipped 08/12) turned up today

GB tracking is just not happening atm. The last 2 orders showed no updates until the day the 2 different orders came.. both took about 12 days.. but I wouldn't bother to check tracking.. hope you all get what your waiting on and have a good Xmas guys and girls...

Ok people i have just found out that from 8th nov-12th and 25th Nov there has been some problems with UK express shipping from another Site. What this means is it is possible that your Gearbest parcels have been caught up in the mess and it is not just GB that has had customers affected by this. If i hear any more about this i will post again. This has been caused by a few things 1 being the massive amount of goods purchased during the thanks giving sales that where on. Some goods may well have been returned, rejected by customs or lost. The other site has mentioned they are changing shipper who is at the China end of shipping till things arrive in U.K where Yodel take on the responsibility. Some parcels where also affected by a strike in Frankfurt. The other site used the same shipper for UK express and German express. I can't confirm that the Gearbest parcels where sent with the same shipper but it would make sense as to why stuff has been slow or still hasn't arrived.

Hi @crustyfolker , @gearbest.com are there any more news on the shipping situation? My order was shipped out on the 30th of November via UK Priority Line. When I handed over my money, at the checkout, it clearly stated 10-18 working days for this particular shipping option. This is my first time buying from Gearbest and I took every precaution - I even have screenshots of the checkout screens (as well as various others) as proof that this was the stated shipping time. I have been given the run-around by Gearbest support and they have consistently argued that shipping is 15-30 working days... As mentioned before, I have proof that this was NOT what I was sold.

My order hasn't moved since the 15th of December, where it was apparently "Leaving Hong Kong Airport". Well, I certainly don't know of any plane which is capable of flying for 16 days without landing... So what the hell is going on?

Gearbest support have also told me I will have to wait until the 29th of January before they will consider sending out a replacement. That will be over 2 months from the date I ordered, which is absolutely unacceptable.

Lastly, no less than TWO "investigations" have been conducted by Gearbest to find out where my order is - at least that is what I've been told! Gearbest have refused to tell me what shipping company they have used. I have also asked multiple times for information on the exact location of my order, since apparently they are able to track my order on their end (again, as they tell me - whether that is trustworthy or not) and they flat out refuse to provide me with this information... Bare in mind that was the entire point of these TWO "investigations" which I had to wait over a week each time for.

Not happy. I don't expect miracles, I went into this knowing it could take a while.

But there is a difference between purchasing a shipping option which stated 10-18 working days, to then being told 15-30 working days... And that's if it even comes! If not I am expected to wait till the 29th of January for replacement... When my tracking already shows a high chance that the order is lost, which is then reinforced by Gearbest's complete and utter refusal to tell me where my order is - despite telling me they know / can track it their end.

Starting to rant a bit now so I'll stop, just so damn frustrated.

Order number: WW1711281714418491

Sounds familiar. What did you order exactly?

I see you've been having an exciting time on gearbest's reddit...

Back
Top Bottom