What's new

The tobacco cigarette industry wants to do serious damage to the e cig market.

Screen shot from Aspires forum.

Which is why I'm confused by Frank for Aspire asking 'is this real' would seem like the left hand don't know what the right hand is up to. Tiny from Aspire seems fully aware. As is the CEO, AND the legal team.

I'm guessing Frank is the bloke who gets the emails from the public web presence side of things and is looking forward to his evening meal.

Jesus, sounds like you are being hammered there. I knew they were going to red tape vendors up like a mummy, and apparently to suffocation point if that e-mail holds up to be genuine.

- 2ml reservoir/tank maximum fill. Dear God, WTF!
- 10ml maximun bottle size. Again, WTF!
- Spill proof - how in the hell do you completely guarantee anything to be spill proof. Even nuclear reactors do this occasionally. WTF!
- No VV units. Doesn't say no VW units so I guess that is a bonus

I hope someone here can verify for you if this is genuine or not.

Thank you!
When I received with this private letter,I also though that it is ridiculous.
As I said it was a private letter,just one person told us this event,we don't know if it is definite true,we turn to forum here,we seek for your help.we want to make sure it is rumor or truth.
Thank you in advance!:)

Yes this is all true people. New regulations to start in may 2016 or sooner. There is lots of info here of impending regs thst will take place. I find e cig forum has many threads dedicated to euro and us regs so take a look for a more in-depth view.

Thank you very much for your information.:)

aspire the spokesperson on your own forum/site has said that Aspire CEOs are watching this situation, and will be approaching other manufacturers with a view to mounting a legal challenge after these regs have been implemented. Seems odd your asking if they're 'real' ?

Yes,someone on aspire's forum told us that he know this event ,he is very afraid of these regs will come into truth, and asked that if aspire will do something to prevent this event.
Tina is one member from aspire marketing department,she passed this event and the user's question to aspire's CEO,he pays high attention to this event,if it is true,aspire will try our best to join with other e-cig manufacturers.

Then the question is :if this is really true??

Frank aspire

Ignore Alan O'Dell.

Aspire has Official Sales Agents in Denmark and France. Look to them for advice. Also might be worth getting an Official Sales Agent for the UK. Don't you have a department or expert who deals with such matters?

Thank you for your kind suggestion!
We don't have Agents in Denmark,but we have Agent in France,we checked with our Agent in France,he doesn't get this kind of information.
So we doubt about the authenticity of the event.
Aspire has marketing department ,who deals with this kind of personal letters from our customers.

Thank you again for the kind information.

I'm struggling to comprehend how a company like Aspire could NOT have been aware of the TPD and the pending regulations. As ZT says nothing is yet set in stone in the UK but they are already in force in some EU countries.

Ok,thank you for your information.:)

For those that haven't read it yet here is an easy access copy of Article 20, the bit of the TPD that applies to vaping.

Art 20 TPD ? Vapers In Power

The UK has signed it, so although we aren't sure of the exact details of how it will be implemented, the law written will have to reflect all these regulations.
Its already in force in 4 EU countries, including Denmark, and I think Latvia opted for full med regs which is even stricter than the TPD requires

Back
Top Bottom