What's new

The Vaping Postman (Mark Roberts)

Is it common to experience feelings of heightened energy, creativity, and euphoria. Do you talk a mile a minute, sleep very little, and prone to be hyperactive. Do you feel like you’re all-powerful, invincible, or destined for greatness?
Do you behave recklessly, gamble away your savings, engage in inappropriate sexual activity, or make foolish business investments, for example.
Do you become angry, irritable, and aggressive—picking fights, lashing out when others don’t go along with your plans, and blaming anyone who criticizes your behavior.
  • Feeling unusually “high” and optimistic OR extremely irritable
  • Unrealistic, grandiose beliefs about one’s abilities or powers
  • Sleeping very little, but feeling extremely energetic
  • Talking so rapidly that others can’t keep up
  • Racing thoughts; jumping quickly from one idea to the next
  • Highly distractible, unable to concentrate
  • Impaired judgment and impulsiveness
  • Acting recklessly without thinking about the consequences
  • Delusions and hallucinations (in severe cases).
@bufsbar
I have not posted the above in malice.
I would anticipate if you respond that it will be considered, accurate, and true to the intent of the content offered here for consideration.

Last edited:
this-thread-strange-turn-taken-it-has.jpg

Victoria & Empire Christine are like Norris & Rita from Corrie. The postman is a proper knob who’s also a bit of a bully. I think that Dean (Devil vapes) who’s on their show seems alright but the postman seems to dig him out.
I don’t really watch the biker as his reviews seem more high end and I’ve never heard or seen Todd.
Christine was hammering the let’s Vape champ guy for being sponsored by some company and now he’s writing an article for them?
I also recall Victoria slating people for having patreon accounts and now.......... yes you’ve guessed it he has one too
They bore me with their desperation for fame
I enjoyed that early morning rant. Hope you all have a nice weekend

It really baffles me that anybody would sign up to send a monthly stipend to these people.

There is no way I would stump up any cash to a vape reviewer. Being on Youtube is not a job. Granted there are YouTubers that are very talented, make highly professional videos and make a lot of money doing it. Colin Furze, Bad Obsession Motorsport and Stampylongnose/DanTDM spring to mind. Good luck to them. But not these twerps.

It really baffles me that anybody would sign up to send a monthly stipend to these people.
Y'ever watched Twitch gaming? First time I saw it I could neither understand nor believe it.
People stream themselves playing videogames all day and viewers donate money, live. Their username pops up on screen along with how much they have donated. I've watched streams where hundreds and even thousands of dollars donations were flying about. One in particular, already fabulously wealthy. Who flaunts his wealth for all to see (nice guy, don't get me wrong), yet still they throw money at him.
This is why I have to play Call of Duty every day. Joke there, I'm shite at Call of Duty.

It’s confirmed that the world has gone mad. I’ll just go look out my sandwich board.

There are some YouTubers I'd donate to. People that take time out to do tutorials and pass on skills would be top of that list.
The rest of them can do one.

There are some YouTubers I'd donate to. People that take time out to do tutorials and pass on skills would be top of that list.
The rest of them can do one.
Exactly that. I am very grateful to the reviewers and YouTubers who take the time to give accurate information and helpful tutorials. I don't ask for fancy equipment or presentation, just as much good info as I can get, clearly delivered. I'll put up with a lot of 'showmanship', or waffle, from those that feel more comfortable presenting that way ...... but only if they get their facts right and make the effort. RIP Trippers, Vic, Todd, Bogan, Qorax, DJSLB ..... DLJSB ........ erm .... 'him', Busardo ....... and a few more all do that for me, in various different styles, but I'm grateful to them all so will put up with their little foibles. :D

I'm less interested in their opinions, but I'll listen ....... but if they're too lazy to get their facts right, give the correct specs, or show a proper tutorial ...... I can't be bothered either.

I remember when I first started to build my own coils, I used to watch a Youtube video and keep pausing it to do what they had said then starting it again to watch a bit more then stop again, you get the drift. I did the same thing building and wicking different tanks so I owe Youtube reviewers a lot, mind you I mostly turned the sound down!!

Back
Top Bottom