What's new

The Vype Disposable E-Cig review

Roadhoguk

Achiever
We not only order a Menthol Vype but get handed one by Euan2004 at VF2013 to try as well,
I really struggled to find any positives with this device, Best avoided.

The product/s shown within this Video have either been purchased or sent free of charge for the purposes of carrying out a
review, further the views and opinions together with any insanity portrayed within this video are those of "The Vapourmists"
and may not reflect the views and opinions of those of the PoTV..So there :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Just commented on YT and shared it everywhere :)

IT really is shit. My poundland ciggy tastes better :P

Cheers guys as I suspected pile of crap, my mother still uses cigalikes (yes I know I've tried, stubborn old goat) I'll not bother getting one for her :P

Aye, the future of vaping they say, I for one bloody hope not, I usually try to bring balance to the reviews but on this it was not possible.

I posted this vid in the other Vype review on here but it'll sit well here too ;)

Arrived at castle Roadhoguk the other day and Andy handed me this with no other instruction other than to try it...

If I hadn't read the packet first I would of been non the wiser as to what the hell it was supposed to be, no flavour or hit of any description :( .

The girlfriend doesn't vape, though she loves the smell when I vape, she couldn't however tell what it was from the vapour, she then also gave it a puff (and I didn't show her the packet) didn't get even a hint that it was menthol.

Complete and utter crap, if I didn't know better and that was my first go on an e-cig I wouldn't bother again. MultiCig disposables are the same price and a billion times nicer!

the problem here is the amount of cash they have to promo push these will be massive they even do send 10 used batts back and they'll send you a new 1 free
your average joe will be easy meat for these f@ckers

Agree and disagree

I posted this vid in the other Vype review on here but it'll sit well here too ;)

Arrived at castle Roadhoguk the other day and Andy handed me this with no other instruction other than to try it...

If I hadn't read the packet first I would of been non the wiser as to what the hell it was supposed to be, no flavour or hit of any description :( .

The girlfriend doesn't vape, though she loves the smell when I vape, she couldn't however tell what it was from the vapour, she then also gave it a puff (and I didn't show her the packet) didn't get even a hint that it was menthol.

Complete and utter crap, if I didn't know better and that was my first go on an e-cig I wouldn't bother again. MultiCig disposables are the same price and a billion times nicer!

I tried the GoVype reload and found the same as everyone else, great packet etc but no flavour although it was smooth....the reason for that was probably because they were using Ecopure liquid which is VG only ...They have since launched a new line with a recharge case (PCC) that i also purchased and I noticed straight away a distinct difference in the throat hit and flavour, there is a hit and the menthol at least does have a good taste, I am looking forward to trying their new Dark Cherry flavour as well. I contacted Vype and they said the new refills are now made with the traditional PG/VG mix hence the throat hit and better flavour.

Personally i was not a lover of ciggy types until I cam across this now i use it everyday when out and about and in the car as it is easy to carry, the charge case holds enough to last the day along with spare refills and there is no messing about when you need a charge, just drop the fully assembled stick into the case close the lid and it charges. Also hold a couple of spare cartridges as well. I think it is very well designed and it is a good accompaniment to my e-pipe and Boge cowboy e-cigar.

Back
Top Bottom