What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I’ve been vaping some Ultimate Puff Maple Syrup Custard I bought months ago, on the eclipse in the bedroom today and I’ve had the mrs in my ear about the smell
Cyclatenes

its used in maple and butterscotch style flavours - too much it smells like curry

Cyclatenes

its used in maple and butterscotch style flavours - too much it smells like curry

That's interesting. I had some Whisk eliquid a while back a couldn't figure out why I kept smelling curry!

Siegfried RTA......Udderly Amazing Banana Milkshake, i don't know if it's me but not a fan.
Aretery Cold Steel AIO......PV Occult Owl Tennessee Reserve, My First PV Liquid that i am not very keen on, much prefer Directors Blend or Firewater X which i have in my Vaporesso PM80.

Added another to my line up, Darkstar Lemon Meringue Doughnut from the Lickwid range, had it before really nice.

Siegfried RTA......Udderly Amazing Banana Milkshake, i don't know if it's me but not a fan.

That's a shame, I know taste is totally subjective, but I love the stuff. Was it you that was struggling with other banana juices as well?

Yeah it's the only fruit flavour i have problems with. Funny thing is the Yorkshire Vaper Banana and the Udderly Amazing Banana taste pretty much the same and both with Mesh which i thought would of brought more flavour out. Both are muted to me and lack any zing if that makes sense. Shame because i do like Banana as a flavour.

Aretery Cold Steel AIO......PV Occult Owl Tennessee Reserve, My First PV Liquid that i am not very keen on, much prefer Directors Blend or Firewater X which i have in my Vaporesso PM80.

im puffing away on udderly amazing on the profile M & find it quite good, on my profile rdta im tooting away on Nana custard from primevapes & this one is king for me really strong flavours.

I'm always wary of banana liquids as they can be utter rank, but I find UA to be a really nice. It's not like eating an actual banana, but not too fake either. I can't vape it all day though as it gets a bit sickly.

Back
Top Bottom