What's new

The Winners Are..........................

Congratulations to all the winners! As always with raffles, I'm not one of them ;(
But... it was for a good purpose after all! Thanks @Rob and everyone else involved in organising it and donating items!

Congrats to all, cheers @Rob No idea what the fuck this wooden squonky thing is, but i`d like to thank whoever donated it,I love it :D
Best make sure I don`t sit it down too close to the roaring open fire I have in the winter,or the fucker is going to combust :18::18::18:

Congrats to all, cheers @Rob No idea what the fuck this wooden squonky thing is, but i`d like to thank whoever donated it,I love it :D
Best make sure I don`t sit it down too close to the roaring open fire I have in the winter,or the fucker is going to combust :18::18::18:

Coff Coff ;)

Congratulations to all the winners! As always with raffles, I'm not one of them ;(
But... it was for a good purpose after all! Thanks @Rob and everyone else involved in organising it and donating items!

You could still win something. One of my prizes is something I will never use and so another giveaway will happen soon.

I would have, but my darling wife (who knows I'm expecting parcels) went out before the postie came. So I won a red card and a trip to the post office
At least you can pop round to the vape shop on your way to the postie. (your darling wife need not to know) :woot:

Back
Top Bottom