What's new

Prizes 1-10

No need to apologize mate!

I must admit..i've never really seen the point of drippers myself....they seem to be a lot of faff for a few vapes before squirting more juice on the cotton! Not something one could take out and about, i dare say. But they must offer something different, to tanked/sqounkers set ups..or folks wouldn't buy them!
Squonkers give you the RDA vape without dripping and are easy when out & about. Quick squeeze of the bottle, vape till almost dry & back in the pocket & little chance of leaking. I get more leaking from RTAs especially if they fall over in your pocket/bag. Each to their own though as they say.

No need to apologize mate!

I must admit..i've never really seen the point of drippers myself....they seem to be a lot of faff for a few vapes before squirting more juice on the cotton! Not something one could take out and about, i dare say. But they must offer something different, to tanked/sqounkers set ups..or folks wouldn't buy them!
Dripping is a beautiful art undertaken by only the masterful.

And those willing to make a mess. I find it quite satisfying tbh [emoji4]

Squonkers give you the RDA vape without dripping and are easy when out & about. Quick squeeze of the bottle, vape till almost dry & back in the pocket & little chance of leaking. I get more leaking from RTAs especially if they fall over in your pocket/bag. Each to their own though as they say.
They also give you extra fingers on your squonk hand.

Never seen this guys pinky have you? No.

You know why? Coz he's got 3 of them that's why....... [emoji16]

They also give you extra fingers on your squonk hand.

Never seen this guys pinky have you? No.

You know why? Coz he's got 3 of them that's why....... [emoji16]
Don't listen to 6 fingers Chris, he has a phobia of sticking his finger in a hole :D:D

Back
Top Bottom