What's new

Review The X-Gun vv/vw mod - First Impressions (w/pics)

it is the kind of mod that i will get sooner or later. I mean just look at that. It is quite original and good price. I am kind of tired of tubes that looks so similar and dont offer nothing different just different engraving, logo and switch and thats it. I will happily get it next month.

I just ordered the xgun and the 1000mah efire from vision for £79 (paid extra £9 for the faster delivery). Buying both from uk suppliers would cost £110 (not incl postage) and I would have had to buy the box set which I don't need and I wouldn't have got the design I wanted on the efire. I will let you know if its not aligned but thanks for the review as it's saved me £30+ and I'm hoping the mods are as good as they look, will post my thoughts when they arrive :)

The Xgun and Xfire arrived on Friday and as promised a few comments on first impressions to add to the review above.
A few pics, first is a size comparison against other mods I have:

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1395575165.657657.jpg

From left to right: Xgun, SID, Magneto, Origin, Nemesis, Xfire, Smok 1300mah ego winder.

The wooden casing on both the Xgun and Xfire increase the overall size but this isn't a problem because, basically, they both feel great in the hand (the raised dragon parts are smooth with the rest more of a rougher finish)ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1395575599.371710.jpg

Current set up on the Xgun:

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1395575658.703422.jpg

It's the only mod I have that makes the nautilus appear 'normal' size and the 70mm drip tip fits with the overall appearance and I love a cooler vape rather than the hotter vapour you can get through a normal drip tip. But, this does make the size of the whole set up exactly 26cm ( must try my bendy mod to tank extension, might be able to sit and watch tv and vape without lifting my hand lol).

Current set up on Xfire:

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1395576031.457501.jpg

Again makes a normal tank look a normal size on a battery, the aero tank works very well and the vape is a lot better than I expected as I would usually have a mini protank 2 or aro on a battery of this size.

The quality of materials and build are top notch, I don't have a misalign battery compartment that was mentioned in the initial review and I think the brightness of the display on the Xgun fits perfectly with the feel of the mod.

The Xfire is a bit of unusual in the boring world of small batteries. The Xgun is a beast but also a beauty to behold. Whatever your preference I would recommend both, they feel so good they are impossible to put down!

(Hope this helps)

It looks wicked. I have just ordered its baby brother the x fire

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Like the review, hope I like the mod, mine left China on the 11th. I'll let you know if I have the same problem.

Would like to know if anyone has had any problems with these XGuns?........The first one I had turn up didnt even work! & the replacement that was sent ended up having an erratic button & every now and then it wouldnt fire up.....that one lasted about 2 weeks before it eventually gave up altogether ! :banghead:.....im now waiting for replacement no3 to turn up & hoping ive just been unlucky...lol

I've had problems. Once the clearo kept on going in spite of my finger bring off the button. By repeated pressing the button it finally turned off. Luckily it was late night and I could hear the hiss of the clearo.

Last night it wasn't working. I changed the battery and clearo still no luck. Finally I slammed it on the floor and it started working again.

Hi everyone,
A few pics and details of the X-Gun vv/vw mod from vision/x-fir.
I bought this device for £41 (delivery included) from visioncig (the manufacturer). It arrived 17 days later in excellent condition. They're available for sale in the UK for around £60.

They're in the Love Vaping closing down sale for £37.69 with code discount10.

Back
Top Bottom