What's new

Things you want LVE to make are like busses

I would love to see that it is a first bird for "reboot" of Therion, Therion BF, Triade, Drone etc... My BF after drop eats battery being off within a day... ordered the bords (for 25c and 250C) from @stealthvape today, but yet I hace no clue yet hot to replace the 75C in Theirion BF?
anyway, going to the matter:
Seem that the new therion will be 250C?

RBA ........ ohh yess, time to buy an orion 2
Epetite ? any time soon?
^^ Yep

The biggest draw of the orion 2 for me is the look. I mean it's a nice vape n all, but it just looks so much better than any other pod system out there.

If they could continue that style on the boro, rather than copy all the shite blocky gappy see through shit that seems to be in fashion with manufacturers ATM, it would be fantastic.

And if they could release an upgrade of the epeite and esquare (with a better paint job) I would be vaping heaven.

But for now I'm just happy with the RBA :)

ETA:
Actually, I'm not. Just seen that the RBA doesn't come with a 1mm airflow pin. WTAF?!?!
I just don't understand the mindset, or business logic. By refusing to include a tiny piece of metal, in addition to the 3 you have already included, you have just sacked off half of your user base.

Last edited:
^^ Yep

The biggest draw of the orion 2 for me is the look. I mean it's a nice vape n all, but it just looks so much better than any other pod system out there.

If they could continue that style on the boro, rather than copy all the shite blocky gappy see through shit that seems to be in fashion with manufacturers ATM, it would be fantastic.

And if they could release an upgrade of the epeite and esquare (with a better paint job) I would be vaping heaven.

But for now I'm just happy with the RBA :)

ETA:
Actually, I'm not. Just seen that the RBA doesn't come with a 1mm airflow pin. WTAF?!?!
I just don't understand the mindset, or business logic. By refusing to include a tiny piece of metal, in addition to the 3 you have already included, you have just sacked off half of your user base.

Yep, that's a deal breaker for me.

Yep, that's a deal breaker for me.
Made more annoying to me because I'd heard the rumours... and thought "nah, it'll never happen". Then I see it did happen and I was really chuffed... and then... this. Gutted. :(

Orion 2 RBA excellent news, but ouch at £30. Thatll be a birthday pressie to myself

Back
Top Bottom