Premium Vendor
Then all of a sudden

PXL_20240224_091232983.PORTRAIT (1).jpg

PXL_20240224_085615102.PORTRAIT~2 (1).jpg

PXL_20240224_085651220.PORTRAIT~2 (1).jpg
PXL_20240224_090222530.PORTRAIT~2 (1).jpg
PXL_20240224_090518564.PORTRAIT~2 (1).jpg

So following LVE Orion II we have, in no particular order

Orion II RBA. Very nice and surprisingly easy to build.
Orion Pico. Teeny tiny, draw activated, variable wattage, seems entirely leak proof
Therion II 250C. I completely disassembled and reassembled one. There's a lot of quality engineering gone on.
DNA80C boro device that has no name. It's a joy to use.

Which are you most excited about? I'm all about the RBA at the moment. First coil I've made in a year *cough* 3 and it's singing!

Orion Pico will be released first, and soon too I'd guess at 2 weeks. Then Therion II and Orion II RBA not necessarily in that order. Loads of you have been asking for the RBA so it's nice it's finally happening.

The DNA80C Boro Mod with no name is more of an alpha to see what people think. The final could well be different depending on feedback so if you have an opinion let it be known

Last edited:
Will def look out for the Therion II, been a while since their last DNA250C. The boro could be really interesting especially with Replay and hopefully bundles with the RBA will be available. If LVE are at Expo hope they don't just have disposables like previous. Hard to give opinions on the boro from photos only, let's hope some get out for testing/review/feedback.

Then all of a sudden

View attachment 350324

View attachment 350325
View attachment 350326View attachment 350327View attachment 350328

So we have, in no particular order

Orion II RBA. Very nice and surprisingly easy to build.
Orion Pico. Teeny tiny, draw activated, variable wattage, seems entirely leak proof
Therion II 250C. I completely disassembled and reassembled one. There's a lot of quality engineering gone on.
DNA80C boro device that has no name. It's a joy to use.

Which are you most excited about? I'm all about the RBA at the moment. First coil I've made in a year *cough* 3 and it's singing!

Orion Pico will be released first, and soon too I'd guess at 2 weeks. Then Therion II and Orion II RBA not necessarily in that order. Loads of you have been asking for the RBA so it's nice it's finally happening.

The DNA80C Boro Mod with no name is more of an alpha to see what people think. The final could well be different depending on feedback so if you have an opinion let it be known
RBA ........ ohh yess, time to buy an orion 2
Epetite ? any time soon?

So much goodness! The rba looks very interesting, but I’m also a sucker for a nice aio. Saying that, the pico is so cute and the big boys looks like a serious heavyweight! Damn LVE are hitting it out the park this year by the looks of things 🥰

Just found it listed on Ecigone site and it includes 2, 3, 4 mm airflow pins. I hope it comes with a 1mm pin installed otherwise it will not work for MTL.

Just found it listed on Ecigone site and it includes 2, 3, 4 mm airflow pins. I hope it comes with a 1mm pin installed otherwise it will not work for MTL.
That seems not uncommon now but yeah unless it does or they sell other pins separately it's useless for mtl.

Back
Top Bottom