What's new

Totally Wicked (UK), Vendor Review

As more and more of you are discovering why the general population of the many forums have an aversion of sorts, can I ask that we keep all negative comments to a bare minimum :) We don't need a repeat of history ;)

:lovesign: you guys!

Totally Wicked Website and Stores.

Hi. I too have used the Totally Wicked website for my first orders into this vaping venture. I found their website to be very informative and helped me no end in deciding what products I needed. There is also a Totally Wicked shop in town just a few minutes drive away and, as someone else has posted, I feel it important to support local business. The quality of service from an online order is excellent, as is the quality of service in the store in Farnworth. The quality of product is excellent. I have found, after shopping around, that they are somewhat expensive, but without their informative website and helpful staff in the local store, I would still be floundering on what I needed to get the most from vaping. They have regular promotions that bring some of there items down to a reasonable price, especially the hardware. I will no doubt use this company again, though not for their base liquids, which even after promotional discount, are somewhat expensive. Indeed I have spent over £100 with them today on hardware and am very happy with the deal I got. My impression is that Totally Wicked are the Marks and Spencer of the vaping outlets, all politics aside.

I started out with tw and the service is fine had no problems,the products were as described so no problems there but then I used google and my eyes were opened ,all the venders I have used have been fantastic and have had no problems at all apart from trying to buy expensive things they always seem to be out of stock lol

From their website:

Totally Wicked´s Managing Director agrees to step down after inappropriate e-mails

Jason Cropper, founder and CEO of Totally Wicked-E liquid has agreed to resign from the multimillion-pound global business that he created. The board of directors concluded on Wednesday26th June, by unanimous agreement that Mr Cropper should step down.

Totally Wicked is currently committing significant company resources and capacity to bring the necessary influence to on-going European and national legislative processes that are seeking to effectively ban recreational use of electronic cigarettes. The company believes that both the MHRA and the EU parliament have neither legitimacy to act, nor the interests of public health in mind in their collective attempt to medicinally regulate electronic cigarettes. Notwithstanding the company’s position, it has recently become aware to the company directors that Mr Cropper has on a number of occasions made direct contact with both Ms Linda McAvan MEP, lead Rapporteur of the EU ENVI committee and Mr Jeremy Mean of the MHRA. In these communications, Mr Cropper has called in to question the legitimacy and motivations of both these two individuals and the organisations that they represent. On reviewing these communications the board has decided that the content does not reflect the views of the company. Mr Cropper has been unwilling to retract these comments and has agreed amicably that in order to protect the business, its customers and staff during a time of impending regulations and legal process, that he should resign his position as CEO. The Board was left with no option but to agree his resignation.

Business Development Director, Fraser Cropper, will assume the role of CEO.

From their website: Totally Wicked´s Managing Director agrees to step down after inappropriate e-mails

About time the fool 'came a cropper'......

No details but my experience of this company was poor, overpriced, poor customer service and best avoided.
I don't care about the childish devil, rubber masks and pseudo american razzmatazz but nothing will win over any ethical issues that may be present....

JC won't be going anywhere, it's his baby, he just won't be CEO anymore.

Due to that, I shall post no further, other than to say.... everything I bought from TW did the job it was intended for, and opened my eyes to a wider world of vaping.

I shall leave it at that, under advisement from the squirrels on my shoulder :D

Back
Top Bottom