What's new

Totally Wicked (UK), Vendor Review

I had to lol at this 1. I found out about the political BS by googling UKVapers. I found out something was wrong because of what was on TWs site in the first place, made me start looking, didnt take long to get into the nitty gritty.

Just to say the 1st Vendor I found was TW. I ordered 2 Ego C 1000mAh passthrus & some DCTs & liquid. Nothing wrong with their product, just noticably overpriced compared to other vendors (now that I've found others). Not everything is overpriced, some of it is very similar to other vendors, just most stuff overpriced.

I have used them several times since for flavour concentrates.

I think their deliveries take too long. 3-5 days for standard delivery, but every time I've ordered it's taken 3 days before they even picked the order, including the 1 time when I paid for guaranteed next day delivery.

Basically every time I've used them I have come away feeling unsatisfied, even though they havent done anything "wrong". After yesterdays little episode I have deleted my account & wont be using them again. A shame really cuz they do 1 flavour I really like.

They used to do my favourite flavour too, but fortunately, Decadent Vapours broke from them and went independent. ;)

Interesting... I started off using TW because of the detailed explanations of products on their site. Still being quite new, I find it difficult to figure out whether something is 'genuine' or not, what thread it has, whether heads can be replaced etc. on other sites. Their site is also better laid out than a lot of others I have visited, and every order I've placed has either arrived the next day or the day after. They are quite expensive, though.

That being said... I'm off to have a Google. There's one particular thing I've noticed on their forum that differs from every other one I've seen... Perhaps my last order with them has come and gone!

prices are somewhat high at times unless you catch the discount right (its an odd system) but their ice menthol concentrate is essential for me. nothing else works

prices are somewhat high at times unless you catch the discount right (its an odd system) but their ice menthol concentrate is essential for me. nothing else works

this was one i loved for a fair while and now my daily vape is my own extra strong mint mix and we both love it..so odd sweet one with a brew and pretty much sorted but doesnt stop me buying more bloody flavours!.....think i need to put all my flavourings in the classies now cos got about 30 of em cluttering my boxes up :)

this was one i loved for a fair while and now my daily vape is my own extra strong mint mix and we both love it..so odd sweet one with a brew and pretty much sorted but doesnt stop me buying more bloody flavours!.....think i need to put all my flavourings in the classies now cos got about 30 of em cluttering my boxes up :)

If one of them is iron brew i could be in.... growing a dislike for the people who shall not be named for fear of slightly mental retribution, but both me and the wife think it's awesome!

not sure about iron brew but maybe thats because my main memory of the flavour of iron brew is using iron brew chew bars as a way to help remove loose teeth as a kid!

i too have a veritable ocean of concentrates, still havent gotten away from the cherry menthol though. and annoyingly the menthol is from TW and the cherry from eliquidlabs, both the only products i but from both vendors so with shipping they can be a bit expensive, i should but more than one or two at a time really

im still searching for the perfect cherry for mixing...love tunes likee flavours but just missing the mark for me...my mint on the other hand i have 5 bottles of conc now so i reckon thats 450ml of my mint mix...should last a while :)

im still searching for the perfect cherry for mixing...love tunes likee flavours but just missing the mark for me...my mint on the other hand i have 5 bottles of conc now so i reckon thats 450ml of my mint mix...should last a while :)

then you absolutely need to try eliquidlabs cherry, the response i almost always get from new people trying my cherry menthol is "that tastes just like tunes" trust me its many times better than any other cherry ive tried

'political' is not the term really.
Political is when you support or not someone because of your interests.

Moral reasons is a much more fitting definition, in my opinion.
In any case, they sell just what everybody else sells, pretty much, but vastly overpriced, never been a fan but perhaps for the supposedly 'halo' concentrates.

About half an hour through TW vs The World. Hmmm. Just... hmmm.

I have come across a few other vendors recently that seem good, I shall use them more... ;)

Back
Top Bottom