What's new

Totally Wicked (UK), Vendor Review

TW vs the world would be my guess on first google..but some sort of radio show i think

Hi AndyC1971, though I am not against your reasoning or sentiment, people who want to can use their initiative to google whatever they like, I have deleted your link, just for the sake of not being too stir-y, y'dig, but I am not trying to be heavy-handed.

Hi AndyC1971, though I am not against your reasoning or sentiment, people who want to can use their initiative to google whatever they like, I have deleted your link, just for the sake of not being too stir-y, y'dig, but I am not trying to be heavy-handed.

Absolutely no issues with that, I did state if I have broken and coc or rules to delete. :)

Totally Wicked

Selection and Website: 5/5
Shipping and Packaging: 5/5
Communication and Customer Service: 3/5
Pricing: 2/ 5

Overall: 15/20, or 75%

View attachment 5290

I am brand new in the vaping community, and saw a 25% discount offered on Totally Wicked (UK), so I ordered some unflavoured nicotine eliquid concentrate, and a few different flavourings. Shipping is a bit more expensive than on other sites; but then, so are almost all of the products sold on Totally Wicked.

Their website is quite easy to use, with plenty of information for new vapers and guides for different eliquids and ecigarettes. Ordering is simple and straightforward, and they have a wide range of products. They have their own forum, but I haven’t ventured into it.

I received an order confirmation via e-mail immediately after submitting my order and another e-mail telling me that my items had been dispatched (with a tracking number). I ordered on a Thursday evening, the kit was shipped on Friday, and I received my order on Saturday morning.

Everything was very nicely packaged, with good labelling and individual boxes for each bottle (see pic). I have yet to use the liquids in mixing (another review), but I am overall quite satisfied with the service offered from Totally Wicked.

**I understand that there are political reasons why some vapers choose not to purchase from TW. That notwithstanding, they have clearly made a point of packaging and marketing their branding in a very professional way.** For the right price, I would probably order from TW again, but their prices are too out-of-sync from competitors for it to be a regular supplier.

I am posting my reviews on three forums: e-cigarette-forum.com, ukvapers.org, and planetofthevapes.co.uk.
All opinions expressed in my reviews are only a personal impression of products purchased by myself for personal use; my reviews do not represent the views or opinions of planetofthevapes.co.uk or affiliates.

Interesting.

My review is much shorter but because I like and respect the mods here I'll keep it to myself. ;)

Never used them, never will. But I would have to say one thing for them.......i think they got the name right

Absolutely no issues with that, I did state if I have broken and coc or rules to delete. :)

No rules broken mate :) Just some of us who have been around longer kind of get tired of seeing it rehashed. I for one (this is not any other mod or admins pov, just MINE alone).

:)

I could care less who buys what from where as long as you are all off the stinks, or on your way to being off of them.

But yes, in this case, google is your friend :)

It does not matter where you go as it will always be a dam site cheaper and healthier than smoking

I had to lol at this 1. I found out about the political BS by googling UKVapers. I found out something was wrong because of what was on TWs site in the first place, made me start looking, didnt take long to get into the nitty gritty.

Just to say the 1st Vendor I found was TW. I ordered 2 Ego C 1000mAh passthrus & some DCTs & liquid. Nothing wrong with their product, just noticably overpriced compared to other vendors (now that I've found others). Not everything is overpriced, some of it is very similar to other vendors, just most stuff overpriced.

I have used them several times since for flavour concentrates.

I think their deliveries take too long. 3-5 days for standard delivery, but every time I've ordered it's taken 3 days before they even picked the order, including the 1 time when I paid for guaranteed next day delivery.

Basically every time I've used them I have come away feeling unsatisfied, even though they havent done anything "wrong". After yesterdays little episode I have deleted my account & wont be using them again. A shame really cuz they do 1 flavour I really like.

Back
Top Bottom