What's new

TPD 2ml tanks loophole

To see this, you just need to have a look on the german amazon website. There are big tanks on there, but none over 2ml on amazon uk.

Cant see Amazon links unless you remove the HTTP from the beginning and just start it with www.
My arguement is b&M have to follow eu laws with 20mg in 10ml . 2ml tank cap , sqounk bottles removed from packaging
And its not just B&M stores that have to follow those rules ( and one in town don't) its every retailer within the uk or selling to a uk customer and its not going to change any time soon but that's the thing with law some people chose to follow it and some don't [emoji4]

Last edited:
Now with brexit been a pain but once done uk with get to rewrite laws
The uk government won't be looking to rewrite laws its costly and time consuming they will be spending all there time nagoating trade deals or trying to tax vaping with more legislation to earn enough money to pay the fucking EU what we owe them, are you that naive that you think Brexit is some amazing thing for vapours that's gonna transform our lives? Well your wrong it's gonna bring tax and put import prices up and our hobby is gonna get hit hard

The 2ml tank size has been interpreted by some countries as referring to prefilled cartridges. That’s why there isn’t a 2ml limit in Germany and several other countries, as far as I understand it.

But aye, @mattyk2010 is right.

That makes sense as I was in cologne last week and wondered how the the vape shops were selling large tanks like these, I took these photos as I was going to ask on here how come all the vape shops were selling decent size tanks.
20ml tank that's decking mental

IMG_20190329_150028744_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190329_150017152_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom