What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

Looking for an Arymi Armour mod kit.
Picked one up for £20 for FIL couple months ago but now no stock where i got it.
Cheers.

They have good deals on triton coils over at vapourized at the moment, £4 for 5 coils.

I am not sure why, surly replacement coils are not covered by the tdp.

But the tanks they fit in are .... I don't think a lot of UK shops will bother stocking.

But the tanks they fit in are .... I don't think a lot of UK shops will bother stocking.
I really hope they do, saying that I have 25 coils for my trusty triton just incase.

You would think that people are happy with tanks and stick with them.

Unless you are struck down with shinyitus.

I really hope they do, saying that I have 25 coils for my trusty triton just incase.

You would think that people are happy with tanks and stick with them.

Unless you are struck down with shinyitus.

I presume they are thinking clear out the coils with the tanks .....then re-stock with new tanks and whatever coils they take. I'm sure it won't be a problem to buy them online but maybe not everywhere.

I presume they are thinking clear out the coils with the tanks .....then re-stock with new tanks and whatever coils they take. I'm sure it won't be a problem to buy them online but maybe not everywhere.

That actually makes perfect sense. :(
Force people to upgrade to the latest tanks by taking the coils out of circulation.

Maybe we are just being cynical...

That actually makes perfect sense. :(
Force people to upgrade to the latest tanks by taking the coils out of circulation.

Maybe we are just being cynical...

IF i was a businessman and owned a small shop that's exactly what I would do.

Screenshot_2017-05-12-23-11-09.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom