What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

As i lost my custom dual 26650 mod looking for some cheap regulated 26650 mods . i foud the flawless 100 watt 26650 box for £35 but sold out any other nice built mods on that price range

Lolly Vape Co - Screw It anyone? Seen it for £10-ish somewhere but my brains's addled :doh:

Dug about a bit for you. Not much about buuuut this place has it in. And it has a reward system thinger. If you register with them it looks like you get £3 off of a purchase. Invite a friend to register and you get another £1 off etc. You could probably get 60ml down to £14 or £15. Give me a PM if I can help with that x

that is a good price as i paid £40 for mine.
try it and see if you can add it to basket but you might then have to add 20% vat to the final price.

that is a good price as i paid £40 for mine.
try it and see if you can add it to basket but you might then have to add 20% vat to the final price.

I'll have a go and report back £6 delivery. . Found it on totally wicked with 2 batteries for £43.99 then factoring in new tank will be another £10. Seen smok alien kit on amazon prime for £56.99 scrambling about for codes for totally wicked. Quite a few people reporting the paint chips away on the Alien. That will send my OCD haywire, I like my gadgets looking shiny. Always try the good old POTV15. [emoji23] doesn't always work.

Screenshot_2017-05-13-23-33-20.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom