What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

Last edited:
Protank 4 in silver/stainless pretty please, missed out on a fabby deal and could kick myself for not hitting the buy button now :-(

Protank 4 in silver/stainless pretty please, missed out on a fabby deal and could kick myself for not hitting the buy button now :-(
Not a particularly useful response, it was at Mirage on offer, but it's out of stock. They have the 3 mini, but rather different! Though if you have a B&M mirage nearby you could call and ask, as that only shows their online stock.
I'll keep a look out.

It was the X that was recalled;
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...cigs/threads/pioneer4you-ipv6x-recall.117553/

Some later versions were correct but you can't check for sure without having it in your hand to check, there are different build numbers I think.

Been considering it myself, a YiHi for £25! Just have to be darn careful loading the cells.

Edit: I've just emailed DNA to see if they know which builds they are.

Just got this reply;

Good Morning Peter.

We have both the original model and the updated chip, we try to make sure every customer gets the updated version however.

Chris – DNA Vapes

Online Sales Support

Not actually an answer, bottom line is you could get either.

while looking at the ipv6, I found an IPV8 for £48....that a good price? never looked at ipv mods before!

Back
Top Bottom