What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

If ordering from Vapenology, it's worth doing a POTV search for them first ...

My TFV8 Beast arrived today from ecigaspire, that was quick!

£11.05 all in, not bad :)

Still need to get a mod to fire it up
Did you get a confirmation email to say it had been dispatched? I got the 'paid' confirmation but not had a dispatched one yet.

Anyone found any cheap prices on the ipower 80? I've already got one and love it, so a second is now needed. Thanks.

Did you get a confirmation email to say it had been dispatched? I got the 'paid' confirmation but not had a dispatched one yet.

Yeah I got too many notifications for it.
I got the order confirmation and shipping confirmation. Then today I got 2 emails, one was them telling me it has arrived in my local depot and is out for delivery, then the other one said it had been delivered.

Anyone found any cheap prices on the ipower 80? I've already got one and love it, so a second is now needed. Thanks.
DNA have it for 30 ordered one myself this morning sure have seen it for 30-35 on other sites but off top of my head cannot remember

Was there a code?

Looks like its 19.99 for me.

Link an ape up [emoji16] [emoji106]

yeah there was a code but I think read somewhere that they ended that code and the other one that is or was working is Welcome or something , basically its the code that you get on a new signup. Not sure if it worked out the same or not.

Think you might have missed out on this deal but give it a try and let us know.

Back
Top Bottom