What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

Think my plan for tomorrow is to hope there is a final drop on liquids in one place that I can spend a few quid in. Found what I want to buy at the price I want to buy it but going to hedge my bets and hope I can get near a super sale elsewhere or even better, final reduction on the liquids I want!

Actually an impossible task for someone if they can complete it a prize will be in order haha

Has anyone come across 5 pawns castle long cheap? I would assume it would be nowhere now let alone cheap but if anyone can find it.......

Fried Cream Cakes by Liquid EFX in 3mg if anyone spots it on their travels.

Just got 6 x 60mls from Vape Cloud UK for £10 each if anyone is interested.....Shlurp & The Drip Company Coffee Collection
Have you tried shlurp before? How is it? Ordered some blind because the descriptions sounds like something id like.

Nevermind.....
Cheers mate. It seems like i thought that the original sold out and swiftly replaced by the tpd version which 10 mils for 8 quid prices it the same as the 30 mils originally haha

Late in the day to find it. I'd make it myself but I need like 8 concentrates to make it

Have you tried shlurp before? How is it? Ordered some blind because the descriptions sounds like something id like.

It's nice but at higher watts it overheats the coils a little bit I've found

If anyone sees Momo Juice, specifically Soda-Lish from the old range or TropiCool / Limeberry from the new range then I'd love a heads up. It's still £13-£15 from all the usual suppliers.

Back
Top Bottom