What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

Ive googled but cant find any, would anyone be kind enough to pm me any still doing bits there is one or two things I could do with, half of the sites crashed,slowed to standstill, kept deleting stuff on checkout, at least 2 emptied baskets, 2 took there sites down well before 12pm
And 1 i did have success with dropped prices by 50% 15 minutes after i bought stuff...it was exhausting

Ive googled but cant find any, would anyone be kind enough to pm me any still doing bits there is one or two things I could do with, half of the sites crashed,slowed to standstill, kept deleting stuff on checkout, at least 2 emptied baskets, 2 took there sites down well before 12pm
And 1 i did have success with dropped prices by 50% 15 minutes after i bought stuff...it was exhausting
if we knew what your looking for people might be able to help you can still buy everything just cannot sell in uk /eu is what i understand

Last edited:
I bought it all.....12 30ml bottles
oh jeez, hes even changed his name now by ape poll.

so was that a good price i posted as i only bought 1 bottle as never heard of it before and was more intreagued by its name. quite nice it is too.

What are you all looking for as there's a few bits and bobs still about... ;)

Looking for anyone still selling Nicotine 72mg in Vg or Pg. I Mix my own juice and have 500ml stored. Or am I now worried and shouldn't be :(

Anyone come across a smok v8 big baby stick in red? At a decent price?

Cheapest i have seen is £27 posted, might just have to get that

Anyone come across a smok v8 big baby stick in red? At a decent price?

Cheapest i have seen is £27 posted, might just have to get that
GearBest have one for about £24.50, not in red tho.

Back
Top Bottom