What's new

Tutorial - Sealing Connection Pin SXK BB USB Version

my screws all came out no problem, luckily. I’m wondering if it might be possible to do it without taking the button side plate off. I didn’t have to move the board much to get under it with a toothpick and push the pin up.

my screws all came out no problem, luckily. I’m wondering if it might be possible to do it without taking the button side plate off. I didn’t have to move the board much to get under it with a toothpick and push the pin up.

I think you probably could, the board moves enough to get the job done.
I found it was one of the screws on the board side that chewed up. No real harm done though, I got a T6 Torx bit in it.

What i did is i use the FERNOX to also seal around the up/down buttons and i also make a screen protector and seal that in to place so its flush and then around the plate and then when screwed back down using kitchen towels give it a good old wipe down to remove anything visible..then its 100% completely sealed and im not so worried if tank leaks now
20190323_005541.jpeg

Have finally sealed my pin with Fernox. Fiddly but ok. It is working ok after putting back together. Thanks guys for all the help and reassurance.

Back
Top Bottom