What's new

UK Vapefest 2017 Date Announcement

Just a 300 mile trip for me likes :17::17::17:

Cannae wait....

@HAZZA1962 will there be scope to put different chapters on the back of the T shirts m8?

Ooohh it's like arranging a stag doo lol

cheers

Gaz

im certainly hoping its a jag but it might have to be another boring 320 bmw. it looks so plain after sitting in the jag. cant believe the one in my pic is almost 5 years old and only got 16,000 miles on the clock.

158 miles from happy old London, wowza looks like im in for a long drive too [emoji17] might have to train it!!!
What hotels are people staying in? Is there public transport to and from the showground? Dont wanna drink and drive [emoji6]

im certainly hoping its a jag but it might have to be another boring 320 bmw. it looks so plain after sitting in the jag. cant believe the one in my pic is almost 5 years old and only got 16,000 miles on the clock.
Bloody hell that all, sounds like you've looked after that!!!
How you doing mate?
Any new must try custards on the market?

Bloody hell that all, sounds like you've looked after that!!!
How you doing mate?
Any new must try custards on the market?
health is up and down mate but still alive and kicking so far. hope your well.
certainly have looked after this one. first diesal ive had and it certainly shifts. my 5th beemer now and only stuck with them as turned my first one over at 10mph (long story) and brigade that cut me out said i wouldnt be here now if i was in any other car.

latest 2 custard which are quite good have been viperoo and shadowjuice and both on my custard list.

health is up and down mate but still alive and kicking so far. hope your well.
certainly have looked after this one. first diesal ive had and it certainly shifts. my 5th beemer now and only stuck with them as turned my first one over at 10mph (long story) and brigade that cut me out said i wouldnt be here now if i was in any other car.

latest 2 custard which are quite good have been viperoo and shadowjuice and both on my custard list.
Well i hope you have more up days then down mate, yea beamers are built like tanks, i use to work a BMW Sytner and had the privilege of "test driving" brand new cars fresh off the line, they just feel safe!
Will give them a go mate.
Hopefully see you at vapefest heath permitting!! 160miles to see a ape that lives 20mile up the road hahahaha

158 miles from happy old London, wowza looks like im in for a long drive too [emoji17] might have to train it!!!
What hotels are people staying in? Is there public transport to and from the showground? Dont wanna drink and drive [emoji6]

I had a great drive last year as I dropped the wife at Gatwick at 6 in the morning then headed up the M40 and M42 and then the backstreets to Shrewsbury. Hardly saw another car the whole journey.

I'm gonna make a similar early start and take the same route this year.

I had a great drive last year as I dropped the wife at Gatwick at 6 in the morning then headed up the M40 and M42 and then the backstreets to Shrewsbury. Hardly saw another car the whole journey.

I'm gonna make a similar early start and take the same route this year.
I'll be on the lay by on the M40 J1 my house is like 200yards away 7am ok?

Back
Top Bottom