What's new

Uni Base is LIVE...........

No ball ache mate, just forgot to add the option when i listed them all [emoji3]

Fucked if im going through all 30 listings at 3pm on a friday changing it all [emoji23][emoji23]

Thats a job for a night on the laptop with a beer [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]
No worries matey. Yea fuck that on a friday! Im currently down the watering hole myself. [emoji482]

Fucked if im going through all 30 listings at 3pm on a friday changing it all [emoji23][emoji23]

Thats a job for a night on the laptop with a beer [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

That'll be any other fucking night then [emoji1]

Just wanted to say thanks to Lee @Dripworx, ordered yesterday and received today :). These are very easy to work with, I just shook up the flavour and nic and added the nic to the flavour, shook for around a minute and jobs a good un. Shake & vape :). I'm bloody loving the scc, haven't got round to trying the lemon biscuit yet but it smells awesome.

My first order very fast postage and I'm loving them so will have to try the uni base for my next order :)

[emoji4]
1485014777433.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks to Lee @Dripworx, ordered yesterday and received today :). These are very easy to work with, I just shook up the flavour and nic and added the nic to the flavour, shook for around a minute and jobs a good un. Shake & vape :). I'm bloody loving the scc, haven't got round to trying the lemon biscuit yet but it smells awesome.
Thanks for the feedback Chanelle, im pleased your enjoying the SCC and found them easy to mix [emoji4]

Be sure to let us know what you think of the lemon biscuit [emoji3][emoji3]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] not this again!

Let me guess a pigeon has been in your magic beans account and stole your points also? [emoji38]

now you mention it........... I believe secret squirrel has teamed up with said pigeon and are eating my magic bean points and hiding my freebies

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] not this again!

Let me guess a pigeon has been in your magic beans account and stole your points also? [emoji38]

Hhmmm close.

I spotted the postman so opened the door just as a pigeon swooped down and took the parcel out of his hand (I assume it could smell the lemon biscuit) :eek:

It clearly wasn't the posties fault as he obviously wasn't expecting it.
After a heated debate it was decided that it wasn't the fault of royal mail and agreed I should contact the vendor :rolleyes:

So clearly I need to be sent all the Base mix again it's the only fair way as far as I can see :oops2:.

On the plus side my beans are all accounted for :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom