What's new

Univapo KIPO.

Thank you for your review, @Astral , I never expect we can get such a serious& readable review! U have not just copied the parameters from our site, instead, you showed your real feedback on it. I do appreciate it. It's lucky I choose you as our winner, so I can get that amazing and wonderful review today! I'm so happy you can recognize it. Let me know if you need some more spare pods, I'm here. ;) Thank you once again, Astral.:love:

Hey

Great review, mine is with the admin team waiting to be loaded on the main page, nice to see we agree on the same page with this one.
I absolutely love it! Im still using it everyday whilst reviewing other kits.
I will be using this for a while yet! Great for any mtl users but yeah its dainty but stealthy.
Thank you, my queen. It's always exciting and happy to know we're accepted by real users! Love you so much, will keep up the work! And we welcome any suggestions & opinions!:lovesign:

Thank you for your review, @Astral , I never expect we can get such a serious& readable review! U have not just copied the parameters from our site, instead, you showed your real feedback on it. I do appreciate it. It's lucky I choose you as our winner, so I can get that amazing and wonderful review today! I'm so happy you can recognize it. Let me know if you need some more spare pods, I'm here. ;) Thank you once again, Astral.:love:
Can you buy this in the UK?

You're very welcome @Univapo, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm very much looking forward to your future offerings now too. This is a very bright start for you.

Hey

Great review, mine is with the admin team waiting to be loaded on the main page, nice to see we agree on the same page with this one.
I absolutely love it! Im still using it everyday whilst reviewing other kits.
I will be using this for a while yet! Great for any mtl users but yeah its dainty but stealthy.

It's really rather good isn't it @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen)? I'm really rather impressed with it. I wish I had it with me at the moment. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Luv, hugs and bestest wishes.

Back
Top Bottom