What's new

Unofficial Bigger than Small Vape Meet 2015

What a Wuss!!! Well I'm going to hold my breath and sulk until you change your Mind!!! And as an extra Temptation, I've got a spare bed in my Room!!! Eh how do you like them apples!!!

you do get that neither of those threats is enticing ?

the first one Id pay to watch :D

Just kidding scouser ;)

What self respecting Goth wouldn't want to share a Methane filled room with Me!!! Just think of the Hours of endless fun you could have trying to get asleep while being Tea bagged in mid yawn at regular intervals during the night!!!:58:

I maybe in the same boat regarding notice. Mrs plumeblu may not be able to get the Saturday off work and there's no way I'm risking the bike in Feb to the lakes.

Mate believe it not the roads are always clear.

Please come and bunk in Hazza's room :D

What self respecting Goth wouldn't want to share a Methane filled room with Me!!! Just think of the Hours of endless fun you could have trying to get asleep while being Tea bagged in mid yawn at regular intervals during the night!!!:58:

Scousers can't make a decent cup of tea for shit!

I maybe in the same boat regarding notice. Mrs plumeblu may not be able to get the Saturday off work and there's no way I'm risking the bike in Feb to the lakes.
Good grief!!! What are you, A Man or a Huge Baby!!! ( As Stated by ZT on numerous occasions and nothing to do with my opinions of you at all, in fact I think your Great and anyway your much bigger than me )!!!

Good grief!!! What are you, A Man or a Huge Baby!!! ( As Stated by ZT on numerous occasions and nothing to do with my opinions of you at all, in fact I think your Great and anyway your much bigger than me )!!!

If you do the maths you will see that my bike in less grippy conditions is just plain stupid.

180bhp - 196kg = a tad over 900hp per tonne (f1 territory)

Contact patch of tyres = postage stamp size on each

The maths tells me to avoid slippery roads in deepest winter :)

Plenty (incl me) will have to drive past you on way Leigh, find a better excuse

I'm watching out in case anyone's driving up from somewhere even vaguely south-east. If such a person presents themselves and has room for me, I'd love to jump in, but the train fares from here are way beyond ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom