What's new

Unofficial Bigger than Small Vape Meet 2015

I'm watching out in case anyone's driving up from somewhere even vaguely south-east. If such a person presents themselves and has room for me, I'd love to jump in, but the train fares from here are way beyond ridiculous.

If nothing comes up could you maybe train it to Midlands and jump in with me?

Good grief!!! What are you, A Man or a Huge Baby!!! ( As Stated by @ZT on numerous occasions and nothing to do with my opinions of you at all, in fact I think your Great and anyway your much bigger than me )!!!

I said it once ... you turned it into art ...

I'm still waiting for confirmation that I'm not at work before I can book but if I'm off I'm definitely coming.

I'm a definately maybe..

Birthday weekend the week before, but may still be drowning my sorrows. Will probably pop up on the day if I can't stay over again :)

I am not gonna make it, unfortunately.

Working late on the Friday and a 5+ hour train journey for one night is just too much.

resized_grandma-finds-the-internet-meme-generator-hmmm-yup-it-s-a-bump-ec1430.jpg

For those who are interested in attending but worrying about the distance you could do what I did last year and tag a holiday onto the weekend and stay up here longer (sadly the discount wont apply to any other dates) to really take in the scenes and sample the ale :D

Back
Top Bottom