What's new

Unofficial diy allotment

I held back from replying at all. And here we thought @StrawberryRipple was bad! :D
TBH i wouldn't consider the amount of concs i use as that excessive when you consider most folk will bulk out their flavourings with ethol maltol.
I do prefer my juice to smack me up the lip not peck me on the cheek.

Also consider most of the concentrates you use are super strong in the first place i bet we're not that far apart.

Currently enjoying Vampire Vape Arctic Fruit (it's a new one from VV), mixed @18%... anise is present, the fruits I can not identify but they are not sweet, tangy and well blended with a slight hint of coolant, I detect no menthol, others may differ.....it's not shit.

All the “for pipe” ones are good, my favourites are probably black, dark and red. And am4a. Ah, and black cat. Which I often forget about.

The smoke and prunes is excellent (kind of like tobacco and soreen loaf :D ) and the smoked plum is very good if you like a nice balance of sweet and sour with a smokiness (smoky sensation, not a tobacco taste. This is excellent with the rosemary in fact, and nice also with tobaccos or custards).

Flavourings for thought. I’ll wait and see how these ones turn out before I jump the gun on others. Love a bit of Malt Loaf and don’t mind a bit of Meat Loaf. Back to the C & W thread I go.

Currently enjoying Vampire Vape Arctic Fruit (it's a new one from VV), mixed @18%... anise is present, the fruits I can not identify but they are not sweet, tangy and well blended with a slight hint of coolant, I detect no menthol, others may differ.....it's not shit.

Does it have a decent aniseed kick to it? I might get some of that for my mate with my next order. She’s vaped nothing but Heisenberg for 18 months, is getting a bit bored of it. It’s difficult for me to know what to suggest, as I can’t stand aniseed! :5:

Does it have a decent aniseed kick to it? I might get some of that for my mate with my next order. She’s vaped nothing but Heisenberg for 18 months, is getting a bit bored of it. It’s difficult for me to know what to suggest, as I can’t stand aniseed! :5:

Yip....same here(but I like anise) I mix HB for a couple of folks n usually throw in a new bottle of something else to try myself with every other order....its defo got an ansie kick....not a full skelp in the coupon ansie like say Decadent Vapours Absinthe (which for me is the gold standard) ... but its predominant on the inhale.....the fruit mix follows well...its well different from HB in the sense of nae bubblegum n less menthol....so it's a different beast entirely, but a refreshing more fruitier change, with a decent anise hit.

Last edited:
Ah did I forget to set out the ground rules at the start, that we don’t discuss icy cooling vapour in the allotment? :P

Come to think of it, no candy floss or squishies either. If you want to discuss these flavours you can always start up a new “unofficial diy swing park” thread.

Back
Top Bottom