What's new

Unofficial diy allotment

Initially, it's very nice, reminds me of something but I'm not quite sure. Maybe Spiritwalker PowWow?

I think it has sweetener in it. Even at 5% with tobacco toning it down, too sweet.

On another note, gold for pipe is excellent. I think it might be my favourite of these for pipe ones. It has a taste of honey, and a very delicate light fruitiness. The tobacco base is perfectly balanced with this. It definitely needs some time to sit, this one. How you getting on with it @Coolie27 ?

I think I'm going to try the chow with banana and/or coconut. The sweetness isn't overpowering for me.

The combination with he cuban cigar and smoke and prunes is really good though. Just too sweet for me still, with the chow at 5.

The combination with he cuban cigar and smoke and prunes is really good though. Just too sweet for me still, with the chow at 5.

the mix I do....is one the works equally well without the chow, as there are creams in there......so sometimes I add chow n sometimes I don't.....but at 2% I should not have bothered......it maybe for me I end up keeping it at 5% chow.....then zero chow as I usually do...but fk it 3.5% is going in next time

I think it has sweetener in it. Even at 5% with tobacco toning it down, too sweet.

On another note, gold for pipe is excellent. I think it might be my favourite of these for pipe ones. It has a taste of honey, and a very delicate light fruitiness. The tobacco base is perfectly balanced with this. It definitely needs some time to sit, this one. How you getting on with it @Coolie27 ?

I like it, goes well with the Pear and Plum, been on the 12 hour days train and not had chance to pay much attention. It’s been sitting a while now so I’m going to do a fresh coil and wick with the ones that have been sitting. I’m definitely going to try the chow/tobacco mix.

Back
Top Bottom