What's new

Unofficial diy allotment

No, looks like you need to be careful with the %......looks a tad too sweet for me....let us know how it is though
Had trouble trying to replicate mfi even tried the one shot from chefs but found it to be too scratchy on the throat.
I know there are a lot of fans of the mfi and there was an element of it i liked.
Been looking to revamp a lemon tart type desert into a lemon turnover style vape and think it should be what im looking for.
I'll hit it with 0.5% and see how it goes.

That depends on the coconut surely @StrawberryRipple ? FA is too strong above 1% and INW only needs bout 0.5%.

The chow is too much, I think it’s full of sweetener of some kind. I like it briefly but very quickly it becomes sickly. People saying it’s savoury, or not sweet, have lost the plot, I would say.
I like it in a mix @ 4% ish but it overpowers afther that.
Seeing as its me that should put you at aroud 1-1.5% ish.
Have you tried it that low?

Had trouble trying to replicate mfi even tried the one shot from chefs but found it to be too scratchy on the throat.
I know there are a lot of fans of the mfi and there was an element of it i liked.
Been looking to revamp a lemon tart type desert into a lemon turnover style vape and think it should be what im looking for.
I'll hit it with 0.5% and see how it goes.

I currently have mfi shortfill, however I was lazy and ran it through a coil with chefs nice custard cream, so fk knows at the mo what straight mfi tastes like....the coil will die soon though, then I will know.

Has anyone attempted to make an ry4 from scratch? I mean mix tobaccos, caramels and vanillas to get something vapable. I want to have a go with tfa western as my tobaccio base but feel it is a stupidly hard profile to get right. Forget about complex layered bakeries, tobaccos etc, I believe a PROPER RY4 is as hard to make as a soufle, mainly because I believe the difference between a divine juice and shit is very small.

Has anyone attempted to make an ry4 from scratch? I mean mix tobaccos, caramels and vanillas to get something vapable. I want to have a go with tfa western as my tobaccio base but feel it is a stupidly hard profile to get right. Forget about complex layered bakeries, tobaccos etc, I believe a PROPER RY4 is as hard to make as a soufle, mainly because I believe the difference between a divine juice and shit is very small.
TBH i seem to like less sweet tobacco's but i would imagine this would be a good base if its as good as the rest of the for pipe ranges.

Mind you aren't the RY4 types very little on tobacco and more everything else?
Then again i still think it should be a good starting point.

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/tabacco-e-flavours/498-vanilla-for-pipe-10-ml.html

Yes...I gave up.....every straight tobacco I tried yonks ago I would add some vanilla n carmel...n mess about for ages.....the hard work with so many ry4's around is done....it's about finding the one that suits you.....I have yet another one American Dream from Inawera coming......I live in hope its straight up to my liking with nae messing.

Yeah most ry4s suffer from lack of tobacco, apart from ry whore (after ages of steeping). I'll try.
I picked up some of this around 18 months ago https://theecigshop.uk/product/delosi-trenton-concentrate/ along with some tfa ry4 double intending to try dipping my toe into tobacco's.
Think i worked on a tribecca clone recipie i found.
What i mixed turned out so far away from tobacco it got binned and i gave up on tobacco's cos of it.

The for pipe ranges from inawera are very good and the base of these flavours replicate propper tobacco's very well.

Back
Top Bottom