What's new

Unveiling the Innokin EZ TUBE Zenith Minimal - New Release Alert

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Introducing the latest addition to the Platform Series! This cost-effective pen-style vape is a masterpiece of minimalist design, pairing perfectly with Zenith Minimal, creating an unrivaled vaping experience.

Key Features:
Minimal design with maximum performance!
  • Paired with NEW Zenith Minimal Tank which is compatible with ALL Z-Coils!
  • Twist for Easy 6-40W Wattage Adjustment and Precision Airflow.
  • Stay Informed with the OLED display.
  • 8 Stunning Colors: From low-key black to passionate purple!
  • Incredible Battery: 2100mAh for uninterrupted vaping on the go!
EZ Tube.jpg

Anyone else think we are going back in time? This looks similar to what was on sale 8/10 years ago.

Anyone else think we are going back in time? This looks similar to what was on sale 8/10 years ago.

Similar, but more of an update on a familiar theme than a re-release of an old model. The chipset allows you to change wattage by 0,5W increments (there is a small screen on the base) instead of having a limited choice of voltage outputs which is a major improvement..

I like the look of this one - I'm very tempted by the black version.

Similar, but more of an update on a familiar theme than a re-release of an old model. The chipset allows you to change wattage by 0,5W increments (there is a small screen on the base) instead of having a limited choice of voltage outputs which is a major improvement..

I like the look of this one - I'm very tempted by the black version.
That's what i meant. It's an update, not something different.
I like the look of it too, but the tank volume would put me off.

I think the non-TPD version is 4ml. Would have been nice if the tank matched the tube colour though I guess that costs more.
4ml would be enough if i went MTL right enough. I only MTL went i'm out of my house.

I like the look of this too. Reminds me of the vaporesso drizzle, probably a bit bigger I'm guessing. Screen on the bottom and out of my eyes - perfect.

Back
Top Bottom