What's new

Unveiling the Innokin EZ TUBE Zenith Minimal - New Release Alert

Hello!!!!
I bought the device but the flavor hardly exists. I use 0,8 coil, I get a much better taste from pods(Wenax Q). I've also seen other negative comments about the flavor!
Has anyone used this product to share their experience with us?
Thanks in advance!

Hello!!!!
I bought the device but the flavor hardly exists. I use 0,8 coil, I get a much better taste from pods(Wenax Q). I've also seen other negative comments about the flavor!
Thanks in advance!
Surprised to hear that. I've used the Z coils before with very good results. I'm using the EZ Tube with both the 0.3 and 0.8 coils that come with it and dont have any issues with them. I did a detailed review on it a month or so ago. I will add the link to it and you can take a look.

Last edited:
Hello!!!!
Thanks in advance!
Sorry to hear that. Here are some tips on how to get a better experience from their Zenith EZ TUBE kit.

1. Use 70VG/30PG eliquid to optimize wick saturation and flavor density.
2. Keep the airflow holes completely closed when filling the tank to ensure a proper vacuum is formed. If the tanks internal pressure is wrong, it can prevent eliquid from saturating the coil, causing poor flavor.
3. Use proper wattages for your respective Z Coil. Wattage ranges are laser etched on the coils for convenience.
4. Use eliquids with natural flavorings, not artificial. Artificial sweeteners can clog up the coil.
5. Make sure your device is clean. When a coil is swapped out for a new one, clean the tank thoroughly with an ultrasonic cleaner and a distilled water rinse.

Back
Top Bottom