What's new

USB C Cables.

IMHO it should be obligatory for sellers to include a check box that allows you to select if you want a usb cable included.

The tendency to include them with everything you buy is very very wasteful. But on the other hand, if you need one and it doesn't come with one... it's pretty annoying.

We use these for everything. Saves the kids damaging the ports on their devices. I got them in 2m length.

Screenshot_20240126_174556_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
We use these for everything. Saves the kids damaging the ports on their devices. I got them in 2m length.

View attachment 347124
I use those. Much easier just putting a plug in everything and then chargers with cables left plugged in different rooms. Same cable no matter what port the device has. Also saves wear and damage to ports.

I use those. Much easier just putting a plug in everything and then chargers with cables left plugged in different rooms. Same cable no matter what port the device has. Also saves wear and damage to ports.

You can get ones that support data aswell. I just use the power only type. Its not very often I need data transfer so easy enough to keep a data cable handy next to pc if needed.

Back
Top Bottom