What's new

Vandy vape pulse v2 aio, am I expecting too much?

AC1502

Hello. New member here.
I don't know if I'm expecting too much of the pulse v2 aio....
I just don't seem be able to get great flavour from it.
I've tried multiple builds and wicking but I just can't get near the flavour I get from my vaporesso xros 3 nano.

I used to vape many many years ago and my favourite tank for flavour back then was the limitless rdta.
I've only been vaping again for approx 7 months as I went back to stinkies for some reason.
I was on an aspire flexus Q until it stopped working and then got my xros 3 nano which both gave me great flavour.

If anyone has any advice that would be much appreciated.
Thanks

IMG_20221002_220552.jpg

@AC1502

Welcome to the forum @AC1502 :)

What coils, cotton and liquid are you using the Pulse AIO v2?

I have one and the flavour is great using various different Coilology coils and BP Mods cotton.

@JohnNada Nature vape organic cotton and nature vapes handmade alien coils. I've also tried cotton bacon and some coils I made myself.
I just can't get anywhere near the flavour of my pod and flavours that I remember being able to get in the past.

Last edited:
If you haven't vaped for many years, and round wire coils were the norm at the time, then you are probably surprised by the flavour you get from mesh coils.

If you haven't vaped for many years, and round wire coils were the norm at the time, then you are probably surprised by the flavour you get from mesh coils.

Maybe thats what it is. So in that case do you think I won't be able to match the flavour I'm getting on the xros 3 nano?

Back
Top Bottom