What's new

Vandyvape Beserker MTL RTA V1.5

The v1 has been in constant rotation lately for both me and mrs kid's evening vape (until her hastur mini arrived today. She liked mine) and I've still had no issues from them. Must have landed some lucky ones.
Like the look of the v2 though.

Actually looks alright, i mean the v1 is good, but its ugly af.
And in terms of the v1 being good...like some of you said. Only when you nail the wicking. Abit of a fine line between leaking and dry hitting.
That being said though, Did suss out the wick, and havnt had any leaks or dryhits since.

Last edited:
Typical. Held off on a Beserker for ages as the reports of flooding/gurgly put me off. I finally caved in and got one last week. Have to say I'm loving the flavour and not had too many issues. Have been bottom filling just in case but plucked up the courage to try a top fill just now.
I made sure to invert it for the final cap tightening, and other than a couple of initial gurgles it's been fine.
The only thing I have an issue with is trapping the leads with my usual 26 gauge round wire build, so have been using the Vandy Vape superfine Clapton wire instead as i have a spool, that seems to be working well.
Not sure if the v1.5 is on my list or not yet, pretty happy with the original for now

@pancser thought I would revive this thread.
For me the v 1.5 is a big improvement over the original Beserker. Looks have improved a bit and so has usability. I couldn't get on with the original and couldn't be arsed to faff about with it to hit the sweet spot. Wicking is much, much easier, although I did stuff the wick channels on my first attempt and got dry hits. Since then I have not had a dry hit, leak or gurgle, even after filling the tank with the airflow left open. You do get a slight bit of residue when resealing top cap though.

The airflow ring is a bit on the tight side, but not really a problem. It's better than being too loose. You have an airflow slot under the coil, similar to KF Prime, which to me is no bad thing. You can get a really tight draw out of this, and yes @John R , I mean toiger toight. Fully open the airflow is a moderate MTL. If you're looking for loose MTL, look away now.

Flavour is subjective, but I would compare it to a KF Prime that is working well, meaning it is very good.

Overall, I prefer it to the True and Hastur Mini, but that is personal to me. It is 24mm diameter though, so will put off @Crewella and @zouzounaki .

upload_2018-12-22_10-35-0.jpeg

Shown here with delrin tip, which I find very comfortable

@pancser thought I would revive this thread.
For me the v 1.5 is a big improvement over the original Beserker. Looks have improved a bit and so has usability. I couldn't get on with the original and couldn't be arsed to faff about with it to hit the sweet spot. Wicking is much, much easier, although I did stuff the wick channels on my first attempt and got dry hits. Since then I have not had a dry hit, leak or gurgle, even after filling the tank with the airflow left open. You do get a slight bit of residue when resealing top cap though.

The airflow ring is a bit on the tight side, but not really a problem. It's better than being too loose. You have an airflow slot under the coil, similar to KF Prime, which to me is no bad thing. You can get a really tight draw out of this, and yes @John R , I mean toiger toight. Fully open the airflow is a moderate MTL. If you're looking for loose MTL, look away now.

Flavour is subjective, but I would compare it to a KF Prime that is working well, meaning it is very good.

Overall, I prefer it to the True and Hastur Mini, but that is personal to me. It is 24mm diameter though, so will put off @Crewella and @zouzounaki .
This is a future buy for me but sounds very promising!!

Back
Top Bottom