What's new

Vape Expo and Disposables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expo was a shambles, I spent most of the day the same as @Chris K dodging the disposable pod reps with a firm but polite “no I don’t want to try your disposable pod system”... and to think everyone used to moan it was 80% e-liquid vendors, even that would have been preferable!

The few manufacturers who were there were either too busy to get anyone to pay attention to you or later in the day they were so bored they were just stood on the stands playing on their phones and doing their best to ignore as many people as possible.

The most enjoyable part of the day was sitting in the corner talking to @nwhornet, @tootingyoda, @JustDave, @Chris K and @LDotKDot for a couple of hours.

Thought it was one of the committee members that screwed up vapefest...
I think that’s the person with the ego mentioned earlier, they are one and the same if I’m not mistaken

+1 What happened @Mawsley ? I must have been busy with shit because I missed that. I'm going to guess dick head Vic did something.
Nope. As mentioned, a person who was on the committee went out of his way to crash and burn the whole thing. Always best not to detail this kind of thing on a public forum.

Nope. As mentioned, a person who was on the committee went out of his way to crash and burn the whole thing. Always best not to detail this kind of thing on a public forum.

will you be doing a newshound story on the expo event?

Nope. Didn’t go, not interested, don’t reckon it had anything of news value.

That's a pity I would have angled it at the state of the market the "waste of the future" as in a user of one disposable a day makes on average 54kilos of hazardous non-recyclable waste a year times that by the attendance of 20k people per day that's 1092 kilos of an acid leaking chemical mixture that is poisoning plant animal human life that we as the healthier better than cigarettes by 95% are involved in by association.

edit plus i saw 20 36 50mg nic salt disposable openly sold advertised at the show

50mg nic salt vape pens WTF that's like what 3,4,5 packs of cigarettes in a handy vape

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom