What's new

Vape goo advice please.

Thom2022

Postman
So I had a look at vape goo earlier and their prices seem bloody brilliant. Problem is I can only afford to get 2 100ml bottles but there's way to much choice plus I've never tried them. Can anyone recommend me some flavours that would be a good all day vape that are sweet yet refreshing? I think I'm gunna go for the orange regardless as I loved the element fresh squeeze and if it's anything close then that's a winner in my eyes. As for the second I'm stuck. Red roast really appeals to me but so does the cotton candy and the NRG and basically most of them. Not a fan of fruit punches as all I've tried taste chemically to me. Also tend to steer clear of custards as most custard I've seen contains diactyl(sp?) which has been proven to be pretty bad for you when inhaled. Shy of that what do people recommend.
Thanks.

they do £30 for 400ml promotion, which is an absolute bargain to my consideration.
The Uni Milk was a really smooth vape if you like strawberry cream type liquids.
Jungle Juice is a bit strong on the menthol side for me, but tastes amazing in small quantities.
I'll soon try the NRG flavour and many people seem to like their danish swirls here on the forum, hope it helps.

@Thom2022
i seriously would suggest getting 3 x 30ml bottles to try first as tastes are so subjective and what one likes you might find it shite and then your stuck with juice you cant vape.
ive had 6 so far and only 2 were any good for me.
pick 3 30ml bottles and add FREE in the promo box and get them for £9.90 delivered.

edit

just re read your post
NRG is shite or it is for me anyway.
im on madusa energy and its spot on but £2.49 for 10ml

I know they have a 4 for 30 offer it annoys me as I only have 21.87 in my bank!!!!! Other wise I'd be on it yesterday haha. Let me know what you think of the NRG please as it sounds interesting!

@Thom2022
i seriously would suggest getting 3 x 30ml bottles to try first as tastes are so subjective and what one likes you might find it shite and then your stuck with juice you cant vape.
ive had 6 so far and only 2 were any good for me.
pick 3 30ml bottles and add FREE in the promo box and get them for £9.90 delivered.

yeah, I wouldn't buy 100ml of anything I hadn't tasted... seems nuts to me.

Oh I may give that a go actually as that's 120ml for under a tenner.
Didn't know the 30's were on offer too.

You have to buy 4x100mils in their 100 mil range. seems a bit daft not being able to buy a single 100 mil btl.

Back
Top Bottom