What's new

Vape goo advice please.

Hmmm I like the sound of you haha (that makes this reply sound much more stalkerish that it sounds) as you seem to be a vape goo horder if there's any of those three I dislike would you be willing to do a swap? It may not happen as I've picked flavours based on the sort of stuff I've tried and liked. But it's always good to have a contingency plan.

That 4 you chosen I haven't tried but had 8 or so flavours all nice love the custards . Just finishing blue rocket pop which was nice . My personally opinion is they are all good not great but not bad enough to chuck away.

From people who have ordered from these guys before can you clarify something for me.
I had an order confirmed email when I ordered which is fair enough. Today I got an order complete email. Does that mean it's been dispatched or should I expect a dispatch email and that only means it's been picked an is ready for dispatch. It doesn't seem to be particularly clear to me.

Hmmm I like the sound of you haha (that makes this reply sound much more stalkerish that it sounds) as you seem to be a vape goo horder if there's any of those three I dislike would you be willing to do a swap? It may not happen as I've picked flavours based on the sort of stuff I've tried and liked. But it's always good to have a contingency plan.

mine are all zero nic....

order complete is despatched, hope you enjoy!!

Well today my juice arrived. I took a gamble and it paid off! I love every flavour. Koolbeena is definitely my favourite. Blue cotton candy is a bit of a disappointment. Tastes nice but lacks the 'fizz' of cotton candy. They all seem a bit muted at the moment so I may give them a bit more steeping time.
What are the best conditions for steeping?
I'm just going to crack on with the koolbeena whilst the others steep so they are going to be left for a minimum of 10 days.
Gotta say I wasn't holding out too much hope given the low price but im properly impressed. Well done vape goo. Keep up the good work.

the custards go from clear to orange in 7 days so I would steep in a dark cupboard for at least 10 that being said at least they are fresh nothing worse than old stock

I don't have anything custard...... And I don't know if I have new or old stock. There's no dates on anything.

I don't have anything custard...... And I don't know if I have new or old stock. There's no dates on anything.

It's all made fresh and to tell that if the liquid is clear its new any colour comes with a steep which is a good thing juice gets better like cheese with time.

So mine seems to have had a bit of steeping time then as its all got a bit of colour to it. The koolbeena is certainly the better of the four currently so I will vape that til it's all gone with the others in a cupboard and then see how they are when I get to them.

Back
Top Bottom